chapter 19

Parkland memorial hospital

**********************

"Who the hell, would of done this to my sister, I want answers now" Bobby bellowed as he paced back and forth on the worn out beige carpet that covered the hospital waiting room floor.

Bobby, Patricia, Peter, Joe sr, Jean and Teddy had quickly left the convention center once the ambulances had sped away with a very badly injured Eunice and an unconscious jack.

Upon arriving at the hospital 5 minutes later, the doctors were trying their best to revive jack and stop the bleeding from a bullet that had went into and out of his neck barely missing a nerve, they were also trying to get Jackie mended up but she wanted nothing to do with it and insisted on being with Jack.

Eunice hadn't been as lucky as her brother and Jackie, she had been shot 6 different times, twice in the back, once in the side of the head, twice in her throat, she unfortunately had passed away from her injuries and losing too much blood, The Kennedy family now wanted the shooters blood.

"I just don't understand why they wanted to kill, my Eunice" sarge cried as he made his way from the operating room into the waiting room.

"I don't think she was the main target, I think it was jack or jackie" Joe sr. Grumbled.

"I think your right dad" teddy said angrily "but none the less, I want whomever did this to taste blood also"!

"Oh, sarge I am so sorry for your loss" jackie said as she came into the waiting room and wrapped her arms around him.

"How's jack"? Bobby snapped.

"He's finally awake and they stopped the bleeding, however his back is quite messed up from where he fell on it, he's asking for you, Bobby and Teddy" jackie said as she took the white chair beside of Joe sr.

"Did you tell him about Eunice"? Teddy asked as he and Bobby started walking down the long corridor.

"No, I thought you all should be the one to tell him" jackie called after them.

"Damned Kennedy curse" Joe muttered.

"The what"? Jackie asked as Joe just shook his head and started crying more.

"He's talking about the 'Kennedy curse', that Hitler suspodly put on this family back in the day right before he died, because he got mad at dad that he had supported him and as the president got mad at dad and took his power away for supporting Hitler, anyways suspodly Hitler put a curse on the family" Jean explained.

"Well maybe he did" Patricia explained quietly.

"Don't tell me you believe that garbage" Jean snapped.

"Well I used to not, but than I got to thinking about it, dad loss everything and never was able to be president, Joe jr. Died, Kick died, what happened to rosemary at birth and now Eunice died" Patricia cried!

"What happened to Rosie, was an accident and happened to her was before the curse" Jean snapped.

"Ya I know, but the other stuff, everyone said it's all accidents, too many accidents in one family, if you ask me" Patricia cried as she got out of her chair and ran out the glass doors that lead outside.

"She's just being hysterical, theres no Kennedy curse" Jean said as she too stood and quickly made her way after her sister.

"You know, Jackie I don't feel so good, and where are your girls, I just had them with me and was taking them to the park" Joe starred rambling as he frantically looked around the small room for the girls he was sure he had missed placed.

"No joe, they are with rose and Ethel back at the hotel were staying at" jackie said putting her arm around him in hopes of getting him to settle down.

"No jackie I am sorry, call 911, because I lost the girls" Joe screamed as his whole body started to Jerk and he fell out of Jackie's grasp and fell from the chair he was sitting into the floor.

"No, joe" Peter and sarge exclaimed as they both lept from their chairs and threw themselves at joe.

"Jackie, go get some help now" sarge yelled.

***************(

A few seconds later even through it felt like an eternity to jackie, she had finally managed to find two nurses and all three had ran back to joe, luckily by that time he wasn't Jerking, but he was lying in an awkward position in the floor, he was on his back but his poor legs were pulled in front of him and just dangling there.

"Please help him" jackie cried as the young male nurse quickly picked him up and the older female nurse quickly located a gurney and they laid joe on it and ran as fast as they could down the long corridor.

"What the hell happened to dad," Bobby yelled as the gurney passed him and teddy in the hall.

" go with him Bob, we will all be waiting right here" teddy called after Bobby started jogging along side his father.

"Jack wants to see you" teddy told jackie than he noticed his sisters were missing "where are they"?

"Outside somewhere" Peter said as he and teddy quickly made their way outside.

********************

Tramua room 2

Jackie had quietly knocked on the door and a few seconds later she opened it and poked her head in.

Jack was sitting on his bed, with his white button shirt on and his navy blue slacks. He wasn't paying attention to who came inside so he asked " so nurse can I leave now"?

"Um well let me go find your nurse and ask" jackie said as she quickly turned around and was about to disappear back into the hall.

Upon hearing her voice, Jacks looks her way and his eyes light up.

"Oh, baby cakes, it's you, I thought you were the nurse and I want out of this hospital out of this Damned city" jack declared.

"I am sorry about Eunice" jackie said quietly.

"How are you"? he asked her.

"Me, I am OK, how are you" she asked as she made her way to sit on the edge of the bed.

"I have been better" he said as he drew her into his arms.

" this isn't my place to tell you this, but your father" she cried.

"What about my father"? He asked.