chapter seven

The Biltmore Estate

About fifteen minutes later the limo came to stop in front of a beautiful gray rocked building.

Ole joe and bobby jumped out of the left hand back door and walked around to the other side, opening the door for jack and jackie.

Jack jumped out and turned around helping Jackie out.

"Thank you"! She exclaimed.

And with that the four walked over to the glass doors of the hotel, the doorman with a red jacket and black pants on, he opened the door for them and they disappeared inside.

----------------------------------
Jack and Jackie's room

"So um, how long are we staying here"? Jackie asked she was sitting on the lush light brown couch and looked around the huge light pink hotel room, her whole house was the size of the sitting room.

"Til tomorrow afternoon" Jack said as he looked at a black notebook on the couch beside of him, trying to decide which girls he would like to see while he was in town.

"Oh, I haven't got anymore clothes"! Jackie exclaimed

"Don't worry, dad's got you some more clothes, trust me, now if you will excuse me, I need to go make a phone call" he said as he went into the bedroom and shut the door.

Jackie sat there and thought to herself 'I have to help him become president before or after I kill him'

A few moments later ole joe and bobby walked in to the room "Where is he" ole Joe bellowed

"Bedroom" Jackie said.

"So you alright, kid? Bobby asked as he sat down beside of her.

"Just peachy" she said rolling her eyes.

-----------------------
The Grove Arcade, Asheville NC 12pm

There was so many people sandwiched into the banquet room, jackie kept making quick glances to everyone she could see as Jack finished up his speech.

"And that's why, on November 8th 1960, you should vote kennedy for a better tomorrow, thank you" Jack said finishing up his speech and walked away from the podium.

All the people went wild and started clapping, he went over and kissed Jackie on the cheek as he sat down next to her at the long table with a white table cloth and plates full of food.

The cheering went even louder at seeing this cute gesture.

"Thank you Mr kennedy, great speech" the owner of the grove arcade said as he walked up to the podium and said everyone could eat now.

"Great food"! Bobby exclaimed as he started eating the fried chicken on his plate.

"Ya, it should be for a hundred dollars a plate" Jack said with a smile as he too started eating.