chapter ten

Once they got back to the big house, everyone got out of the car expect jackie, Arabella and Caroline.

Jack noticed something was wrong so he climbed back into the backseat and Caroline threw herself into his arms.

"What's wrong, who's kevin?" Jack asked

"He's my husband, he's an awful man, he's sexually assaulted the girls since they were really young, he ties them in jump ropes to a chair and than locks them in the closet for hours sometimes days, he hits them, he beats me, he's used my arms and back as an ashtray, he doesnt let me eat because i am too fat, i have tried so hard to get him to leave my girls alone, I wasn't strong enough to protect them, I went to the police but they don't believe me because kevin is a police officer and they all laughed and said impossible because he's such a sweet guy, I couldn't take it anymore, I took what little we had and got on a train and came to Massachusetts, I can't go back to him, he will probably kill me for leaving him" Jackie blurted everything out as she threw herself in his arms.

Jack saw red, this wasn't really his wife and kids but he was so angery and sickened over everything this piece of crap did to his family!

"Son of a bitch" could be heard from outside the open door of the car as Bobby, Jean, Steven, Ethel and Eunice was standing there and they had heard all that Jackie said.

"I don't know what do to, he's gonna hurt each and everyone of you to get to me" Jackie said as tears came down her cheeks.

"I sure the hell, ain't gonna let him come anywhere near you or the girls" Jack snarled.

"No, no, please take the girls somewhere and just leave, I don't want him to hurt you" Jackie cried.

"He's not gonna hurt, anybody" Ethel said as she picked up Arabella and Eunice picked up Caroline "we will take the girls back to Jacks house, and we will call the cops" Eunice said.

"Ok, thank you, please don't let him hurt my girls" Jackie pleaded

"We won't we promise" Ethel threw over her shoulder as she and Eunice started running towards Jacks house.

"I don't know what to do i think I am gonna have a panic attack" Jackie cried as she started rocking her body back and forth and breathing really heavily.

Jack pulled her into his arms and started rubbing her back and massaging her sclap. "You gotta clam down, before you pass out" he whispered in her ear.

Eunice ran back to them and said "the cops are on their way"

"Ok thanks, keep the girls safe" Bobby told her as she took off again.

"Their not going to believe me, I will just end up back in a psych ward because they will say I am a psychotic nutcase, just like before". Jackie said

"No, they won't, he's the psychotic one for doing all that to you and the girls, we have prove on your back and we all know someting was wrong now we know what, we all have your back" Jack said.

"Here he comes, quick get down in the floor" Steven yelled as kevin threw open the door of the house and started running towards the car.

Jackie got in the floor of the car as Jack got on top of her to shield her.

"Where the hell, is she " kevin yelled in Bobbys face.

"Where is who" Bobby said playing dumb.

"You stupid damn fool, my wife, Jacqueline she's here somewhere I saw her on TV pretending to be the damned Jack Kennedys wife" kevin screamed.

"I don't want Jacqueline, kennedy can keep her. I want my daughters, now where the hell are they"? Kevin yelled.

"Why do you want them so much for, so you can have your punching bags back" jean asked?

"What the hell, I see Jacqueline has been spreading lies about me again, you all are mistaken, she's the one that hurts the girls not me" kevin said.

"Oh really, is that why the girls are so scared of you" jean and bobby asked at the sametime.

"Their not scared of me, she's got them damned brainwashed" kevin yelled.

The cops finally showed up at that moment and jack decided to get out of the car and talk to kevin.

"Oh lookie it's kennedy, the one who is sleeping with my wife, well you can have her, I am done with her" kevin declared laughing.

"I am not the one who has hurt her, who left the huge bruise8 up and down her back, not the one who has terrified those sweet little girls, who deserves better than that" Jack said

"Well your nothing but a damned liar and a womanizer, she thinks being abused by me was bad just wait til u start cheating she's gonna hate that too, she's never happy, no matter what you do for her" kevin yelled as he went over and grabbed jean by the neck and pulled a pistol out of his pocket, holding up the gun he didn't point it at jean he pointed at jack and pulled the trigger.

It all happened in slow motion, one of the cops tackled kevin to the ground, the other grabbed kevins gun, Jean got up from the ground and bobby, Steven and her all ran to jack.

Jack was lying on the ground with blood pouring out off his neck, a glazed look on his face.

"No, no Jack your gonna be ok" Bobby said as he grabbed Jacks hands in a death grip jean got his head in her lap as tears burned her eyes.

One of the cops ran over to Jack and said an ambulance would be here in a minute as he leaned down and started pushing his coat on to jacks neck to try an make it stop bleeding.

By that time jackie had finally got out of the car and hobbled over to Jack " no, i told you he would hurt you, I am so sorry" she cried as she threw herself onto him.

"Bobby, please make sure jackie and the girls are alright" Jack pleaded in a whisper.

"Yes. Jack their ok and so are you" Bobby said.

"Thank you" Jack said as his eyes fluttered closed.

"No keep your eyes opened" jean begged as a sieren could be heard in the distance.