chapter six

A few hours later found bella and Caroline asleep and jackie sitting on the couch, she couldn't make it up the stairs at Jacks house but she was not going to let him help her. Jack disappeared upstairs shortly after the girls went to bed with some red head.

"Ok, so I guess I will see you tommorrow" the red said as she and jack came into the foyer, "of course, can't wait, courtney" Jack said right before they started making out like animals, she finally broke away and went out the front door.

Jack went into the darkened living room "Holy hell"! He exclaimed, forgetting that Jackie was there.

"So tomorrow were susposd to fly to asheville north Carolina, my dad, and Bobby will also be going" Jack said as he sat down on his couch beside of her. " um, I would like you to accompany me as well" he said.

Jackie sighed and snapped "I guess, I really don't have a choice, this is why I am here, to help you become president"

"Ya, I guess, the girls can come with us or stay with ethel, it's up to you" he said.

"I guess they can stay here, I would really like to keep them out of the spotlight" she said

"Well, I guess that's fine, they don't have to be out there all the time but at some points their gonna have to be!" He exclaimed

"Maybe, we will have to wait and see" she said as she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"So you sure you don't me to help up you up the stairs" he asked as he stood up.

"No, I am fine" she snapped

"Ok, we'll sleep tight than" and with that Jack walked out of the room and ran upstairs.
----------------------------------

Monday, January 28th, 6am

Jackie had just gotten comfy enough to fall asleep, when there was a loud knock on the front door and than a few seconds later ethel came into the livingroom throwing a dress and some shoes at her, she sat there and looked at ethel like she had two heads.

Ethel just stood there and laughed "ole joe, wants you to look your best while you were in North Carolina, so he had me at macys late last night finding you the perfect dress and shoes".

"Splendid, thanks so much" Jackie said with an eye roll as she struggled to get up.

"Oh here let me help you, kid" ethel said as she reached down and started pulling Jackie from under her left arm.
Finally Jackie was up" Thanks for the help" she said as he took the dress to go get ready.

She wobbled out of the livingroom on her crutches, eyeing the stairs but knowing there was no way she could go up them with this thick massive cast on her leg, so she rolled her eyes and wobbled to the kitchen.

She threw the dress on the kitchen table and could here ole joe and bobby joking with ethel in the livingroom. "Let's just get this over with" she exclaimed to herself and pulled the red shrit she wore over her head, she picked up the black sleeveless dress that had tiny red roses all over it and unzipped it, she got it on and almost had it zipped up.

"Oh sorry, didn't realize anybody was in here"! Jack exclaimed as he walked into the kitchen.

"Oh wow, what happened to your back"? He asked notcing the dark bruises she had on her upper back.

"Oh, nothing" she exclaimed as she quickly finished zipping the dress and turned around to glare at him.

"Are you sure, you have these bruises on your back"? He asked genuinely concerned.

"I have no idea what your talking about" she snapped as ethel and bobby walked into the kitchen.

"Great, you look sensational kid" ethel beamed as she handed the black high heeled shoes to her.

"Perfect, this ought to work real well with this cast and crutches" Jackie said as she sat down at the kitchen table and began to put the shoes on her feet.

"Oh ya, I forget about your leg, I am sorry, I will see if I can go get you a ballet shoe instead" ethel said as ole joe walked into the kitchen.

"No you won't, she has to learn to walk in heels, that's what elegant woman wear".

"Ya but, dad she has a broke leg for Christ's sake!" Bobby exclaimed

"She will be fine, Robert, if she wants the money that is coming to her, she will learn to adapt" ole Joe snapped.

"Its fine, I got this!" Jackie exclaimed as she slowly stood up and tried to wobble around she went to her right and jack grabbed her before she hit the floor.

"Thanks " she mumbled as he helped stand her up straight

"I think another pair of shoes, just this once will be fine" Jack said.

"Fine, if you don't want to become president than by all means get her another pair of shoes" ole Joe snapped as he walked out of the kitchen "we have to go" he snapped

"Its fine" Jackie mumbled as she slowly wobbled after joe.

"Alright than, let's go" Jack said as Bobby kissed ethel " the girls are still asleep in the room by the bathroom" Jack hollered over his shoulder.

--------------------------------------'
Kennedy compound

Bobby, Jack and jackie sat on the couch in the private quarters of the kenendy airplane "luck of the irish", as ole joe sat at the brown desk going over Jacks speeches.

"Must be nice, to own your own airplane" Jackie exclaimed as she rolled her eyes.

"Well its definitely convenient" Bobby said laughing

"So uh, dad, when we get there we go on to the hotel and get ready than around 11 ish we head to the grove arcade and I make my speech for that luchon" ?

"Yes jack, just read exactly what's on these papers" ole Joe said with a smile.
--------------------------
Asheville airport 11am

The plane finally touched down in asheville north Carolina and ole joe and bobby ran down the stairs and got in the black limo that was waiting at the airport for them.

Jack and Jackie came to the plane door and Jackie froze, a slew of people were waiting on the other side of the fence in front of plane.

Jack smiled and started waving as he started walking down the stairs to the car.

He than noticed that Jackie wasn't beside of him, he turned around and looked at a very frightened jackie, he ran back up the three stairs he had just walked down.

"You ok"? He whispered in her ear.

"There's just so many people here, I wasn't expecting so many people" she cried.

"Its ok" he said smiling as he took her by the arm and she sucked in a deep breath and wobbled down the stairs.

They finally made it down the stairs and to the waiting limo, he helped her sit down on the seat and lifted up her cast leg for her in the car, the people started cheering at this, jack than stood up, waved and smiled as he to disappeared into the limo.

"I am so sorry I wasn't expecting so many people" she cried into his shoulder.

"Its alright, you can do this and I am right there beside of you" Jack said as he picked up her right hand and started rubbing it.