chapter 18

Jackie finally walked back into the room that Jack was in, "so the girls are finally asleep" she said.

"That's great" jack said shifting lightly on the bed.

"Would you like a bath? Jackie asked

"Uh, ya, but I don't think you can get me in the shower by yourself" jack said groaning.

"No I meant I could give you a sponge bath, if you would like" she said softly smiling.

"You don't have too" he said

"I know I don't have too but I will anyways" she said as she walked out the bedroom door and onto the bathroom down the hall, returning with a yellow colored basin full of warm water and bubbles along with two red washcloths and a towel.

"So shall we get started"? She asked quietly as she came and kneeled where his head is.

"Ok" he said

"Ok" she said as she slowly pulled his boxers down his legs, Being careful not to jar his back too much, than taking one of the washcloths she put it in the water, wringing it out some she than started with his toes, made it up his long toned tanned legs, to his lower back and than being as careful as cam be she washed around the huge wound that was now the middle of his back.

"Do you feel any better"? She breathed out.

"It hurts like hell, but used to it" be said

"What have you and the girls been doing since we have been here"? He added.

She started smiling and replied " oh, they have loved being here, playing in the ocean, building sandcastles and playing with some of your nieces and nephews, their in heaven".

"That's great, glad their having such a great time" he said smiling.

"OK so I am done with your back now" she said

She than shifted him over a little bit so she could now wash the front of his right leg and foot, she than walked around his head and repeated the process to his left leg and foot, trying her best not to look to much at his manhood.

She than finished washing his chest and the makeup the girls had put on his face off.

"I think you forgot one important part of my body" he said chucking slightly.

"I guess I have" she said as she felt her face growing red.

"It's OK you don't have too" he said.

"No it's ok" she replied as she shifted him over onto his right sign again and softly started washing his manhood, she could tell he was starting to like that.

She quickly looked at his face and his eyes were closed as he sighed.

She was finally done with his bath, so she than took the towel and started drying him off.

He whipped open his eyes " sorry about that, it's just been so long" he said groaning lightly.

" it's OK" she said as she quickly and carefully pulled his boxers back up his legs and around his waist.

"Good night, jackie, have sweet dreams" he called as she disappeared out the door.

In the bathroom as she put the washcloths and towel in the white hamper and turned around looking into the small mirror above the sink, 'his words it's been along time' echoing in her head.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
8am

The next morning

"Daddy, good morning" bella and Caroline yelled running into his room.