Couch {Pt. 2}

~A/N Well, I didn't plan on writing this, since the challenge was to end the story with le creepy sentence an leave the reader thinking, buuut... @_HiMe_Time , @Claireiplier and many others requested a part 2! So here you go :з"

My heart was beating fast. Blood rushed to my head, bringing a cold feeling of numbness to it. A heavy, unbearable silence weighted me down like a rock sinking to the bottom of a lake. Sean didn't say a word, nor did he move. I gulped.

"You do realize we've been talking for months?" I asked, trying to diffuse the situation.

Sean chuckled.

"Ha, do you really think I'd tell you everything?"

At this moment I heard the springs in the couch squeal. He was getting up. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?

I turned around to see Sean standing near the couch, his head tilted a little to the right, looking at me. He did not move and that fact made the situation that much scarier.

"You don't know what I'm capable of," he said quietly.

Okay, think fast. What am I supposed to do now? What if he hits me? Or worse... No, I don't wanna think about that. I do know some moves, I can hit him and then lock myself in my room. But Sean is a lot stronger than me, I know that for sure. What if I hit my head and pass out? Then-

"I know what you're thinking," Sean said. "That I'm going to kill you. Rape you. Steal something."

He slowly stepped closer.

"Don't come near me." I said, stepping back.

He laughed out loud. Not the happy, bright laugh, but the creepy, almost villan-like laugh. And he kept coming closer.

"The internet is a scary place," Sean said, "and you shouldn't trust anyone. Even the people you think you know."

"You can't." I argued, ready to fight back in case anything happens.

"Oh, yes, I can," he nodded.

I stepped back as the man came closer. My hand reached the surprisingly cold doorknob of the bedroom door. Suddenly, I undrestand, that Sean's face was a few inches away from mine.  His eyes, like deep blue voids seemed to  suck me in.

"I can do anything right now..." Sean whispered, smiling creepily.

I was scared out of my mind. If he tries to do anything, he'll get a knee to the balls-

"And I'm gonna ask you out," he said with a huge smile.

Wow. That... was smooth. I raised my hand and gave Sean a strong, loud slap across the face.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" He asked, rubbing his tomato-red cheek.

"Fuck you," I replied loudly, locking myself in my bedroom.

"So... is that a no?" Sean inquired.

I thought for a few seconds. He's a good match, I mean... Apart from the creepy acts. So...

"Sure, but fuck you anyway. Go to sleep."