Movie Night

It was a weird day. Sean caught a cold all of a sudden and started to wear a face mask thing so I don't catch it too. We spent the last few hours under a blanket on the couch watching movies. The couch became our common place of gathering for some reason. We were rewatching Breaking Bad for the second time.

"This is unnfortunate..." he snuffled.

"Wow, you almost sound like an elephant," I giggled.

Sean furrowed his eyebrows and moved over. He cocooned further into the blanket, spreading the warmth farther through the room. I pulled up the warm socks and just rolled with him taking the blanket.

"Good thinn' I have videos ready, goddann." he said, coughing.

Well, at least the channel's gonna be fine. I reached under the blanket to where Sean's hands were supposed to be and instead grabbed the sweatpants.

"Not ready for sexy time, 'aight?" he said sarcastically and held my hand.

"Well, I thought you could use a sad handjob on that trunk," I answered, blushing.

"Can we not continnue with the elephant jokes?" Sean giggled.

"Yeah, sorry, I'm really bad at jokes," I sighed.

Sean reached from under the blanket and stroked my cheek. His hand was dry and hot, I guess like the hand of any sick person. He coughed again and I jumped away. Actually, I probably have already caught the cold from him.

I layed Sean's head on my knees and stroked his green hair. He sniffled.

"You need to sleep, honey." I said, now paying more attention to the tv show.

"You know..." Sean said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"You're the best person ever. Thank you."