April Fool's

~ A/N? 'tis a highschool thang~

"Heyaaa!" Sean sang, seeing me across the hall. People turned at the sound of his voice and the squeaks of his sneakers on the floor. God, not again.

"How ya doin'?" He smiled brightly at me. I looked up at Sean's face from my locker. He, being his eccentric self, dyed his hair again.

"Fine, I guess," I shrugged in response. "What's this period? Math?"

"Uuuh... Math. Yeah," Sean nodded.

I put my backpack on my shoulder and slammed the locker shut. Sean, jumping in place as if an electric current was going through him and smiling widely, was waiting for me to say something.

"What?" I asked.

"We gonna go or what?" He answered and nodded in the general direction of the classroom. I began hearing hushed conversations and giggles, clearly directed at us. Of course, Sean's the loudest motherfucker alive.

As we were walking towards the classroom, people turned away from us. Sean turned to me to say something, but upon opening his mouth he looked over my head and his eyes widened with shock.

"What's-" I began to say when he interrupted me, pulling me by the arm to his chest.

"April Fool's!" Somebody yelled.

Then I felt cold water pour down on me. I looked up, seeing Sean's face incredibly close to mine. He had his eyes closed and his wet bright green hair stuck to his forehead. I felt my hair getting more and more damp and water slowly making its way down my clothes. We were both soaked.

"April Fool's, huh," Sean opened his eyes and pulled away from my face. People around the hall laughed at us with which I was relatively happy, actually.

"This is all because you were with me! Not fair!" I pouted at him.

"You look nice with wet hair," he said, removing a lock of hair from my forehead. His hand was incredibly warm. I blushed.

"Don't say that. It sounds weird." I looked away.

Sean smiled.

"Come on, let's get to the nurse and dry off, raccoon."