I got some Kleenex off the table and wiped his nose. Then got a baby wipe out his bag and wiped my arm.

I got a book out of his bag and decided to read to him. I sat him on my lap and put the book in front of us.

"Goodnight room. Goodnight moon
Good night cow jumping over the moon." I read.

He clapped and giggled at the picture of the cow jumping over the moon.

I smiled at his excitement. "You like that?"

He said something in baby terms and pointed to the cow.

"You wanna jump over the moon like the cow?" I picked him up in the air, then brought him down and kissed his forehead.

He kicked wildly and laughed. I did it again.

He had an even happier reaction.

This time I did it but said "moo." As I brought him down.

He giggled and yelled. I laughed at his excitement. I sat him on my lap.

He pouted as though he was going to cry. I did it again. He started back up kicking and giggling.

Slob now falling on my face.

"Eww Sonny." I laughed.

I put him down on my lap and wiped my face. He started to cry.

"Unh-unh." I gave him his bottle and laid down with him on my chest.

I texted Brandon.

Me: I think I want a baby.

Brandon: Don't text my line with no bullshit.

Me: I'm serious. We babysitting his baby bro, and my ovaries are jumping. 😍😍😩

Brandon: well tell them bitches to sit down.

Me: 🙄

Brandon: don't come to my doorstep with no bae bae's kids. Imma leave they ass there.

Me: but look. I wanna wake up to this everyday tho 😟

 I wanna wake up to this everyday tho 😟

Brandon: Kenya snap the fuck out of it. You ain't ready for no kids. O struggle plate ass ain't either. And I'm not ready to be a godfather. At least wait till O sign that guaranteed NFL contract after his first couple of years, then pop out as many as you want

Me: but look. Dem so cute 😍😔

Brandon: this what you gon pop out

Brandon: this what you gon pop out. Keep playing

Me: guess I'll save my eggs for another day since you dont  want to be a godfather 😔

Brandon: got that right. Get off my line trick

I laughed and put up my phone on the table. Sonny had drifted back to sleep. Brandon was right. Although it seemed good in theory, I wasn't remotely ready.

Ahh... Guess I'll enjoy this moment while it last.

There will be a private moment with B and Jussie towards the engagement.

And some people either don't pay attention or I don't know what the hell is going on. I have posted pictures of Brandon before. He's played by kid fury. If you're wondering why Brandon acts the way he acts, he is purely acting like kid fury. Readers who know please educate them on Kid Fury.

Here's a video for those who don't know who he is. You'll see where his personality comes from. And yes he's gay. I only use real gay people as gay characters.