Love? (Dark Link x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Mm..." he only hummed, standing up and looking down at her," come on. Stand."

(Y/n) did as she was told, standing up as he eyes never left his," why are you bring so nice to me?"

"What do you mean?" The man hissed, glaring at her as she cupped her hands in front of her, looking down.

"You saved me from those bullies a-and no ones ever done that b-before," (Y/n) explained as the man looked away.

"Maybe because your...like me..." he whispered the last part, however (Y/n) still heard, looking up to him.

"H-H-How?" 

The man growled, closing his eyes tightly," BECAUSE WE'RE BOTH OUTCAST, THAT'S WHY! We...don't fit in..."

"So your an outcast too?" (Y/n) asked as he just nodded. It was quiet for a moment before (Y/n) spoke," I'm (Y/n)...what's your name?"

"Dark Link...put just call me Dark," he muttered as (Y/n) smiled.

"Well thank you for saving me, Dark. We may both be outcast but...we can always have each other...we could be friends if you want," (Y/n) rubbed the side of her arms as Dark hummed again.

"I've never had a friend..."

"Me nether..." 

"..."

"..."

"I'd like to be friends..."

~Flashback over~

The two have been very close to each other since then and (Y/n) wasn't sure if they were friends or what. Dark wasn't very...clear of his emotions. (Y/n) noticed that he had a bit of anger issues at times and would end up getting mad at her for no reason, but she never took it to heart. There were also times were he would come into (Y/n)'s room and hug her, not saying a word. He just hugged her and won't let her go. (Y/n) also noticed that at theses times, he would be very upset. He could keep whispering 'don't leave me, please', thing's like that. He was a very confusing shadow.

"What are you reading anyways?" Dark asked, lifting up the book (Y/n) had as she smiled, closing the book and looking at the cover.

"Its just a bunch of Princess stories," (Y/n) explained," things like Rapunzel and Cinderella."

"I've never heard of them," Dark crossed his arms as (Y/n) looked up at him, shocked.

"Really? Never?"

"Never," Dark rolled his eyes," what are they about? Just princesses?"

"Well, princesses, princes, love," (Y/n) flipped though the pages of the book as Dark scoffed. 

"Love? Seriously? Isn't that a little girlish?" he smirked as (Y/n) frowned.

"N-No. Everyone has to love someone," (Y/n) explained, closing the book again and looking up at the moon," like the princesses and princes in the stories love each other. Mothers love their children. Family love each other-"

"Who do you love then?" Dark asked as (Y/n) blushed, thinking for a moment.

"Well...I love lots of things. Reading, music-" 

"Who do you love? As in a living person," Dark interrupted her again, staring at her with his red eyes as she looked to him.

"Who? Um...well...I love you I guess," (Y/n) shrugged as Dark smirked, raising an eyebrow as (Y/n) blushed," I mean as a friend and all."

"Okay," Dark closed his eyes, leaning his head on the window frame as (Y/n) looked to him, crossing her legs.

"Who do you love?" She asked as Dark opened one eye.

"Who do I love?" he repeated as (Y/n) nodded. He hummed, thinking before smirking and looking to her," you."

"M-Me? As a friend, right?" (Y/n) smiled then frowned when Dark shook his head, leaning closer to her as she leaned back, pushing against the window frame with a blush across her face.

"Nope," Dark smirked. (Y/n) opened her mouth to ask him what kind of 'love' her mean't before he pressed his lips to hers, shutting her up real fast. (Y/n) hesitated at first before kissing him back, causing him to smile against her lips. After awhile, the two pulled away as Dark tilted his head, his sliver hair falling in front of his eyes," maybe love isn't too girlish."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, hope you like this weeks chapter. First Dark Link x reader, yeah~ If you have anymore requested, go ahead and put it in the comments and I'll to my best to get it done~ Maple