Chapter 26

It was finally the day I was going to have dinner with Ryan Tedder, I was so happy, excited and very nervous I had barely sleep the night before, and as the clock kept moving forward the butterflies in my stomach were bigger, I didn’t wanted to be late, so I got in the shower early and did my hair and makeup too, now I just had to choose between the two dresses I had bought for this day, the first one was a dark purple strapless dress and the second one was grey short dress, I finally decided to wear the dark purple one with black high heels and a silver necklace, my hair was wavy and loose, and of course I made sure my makeup was perfect and my perfume was the best one from all the ones I had, I sprayed some on my wrists and neck and my chest, then finally it was time to get in my car and get to the place.

RYAN’S P.O.V.

I couldn’t believe it as soon as I woke up with the sun rays entering thru my hotel window I realize that was the day I was finally going to see her, the girl who had stolen my heart and my mind, the minute I realize it I felt like I had an elevator on my stomach, going up and down, I jumped out of bed and hit the shower, I didn’t wanted to be late, in fact I wanted to be there before her so I could see her getting there, to our date. When I got out of the shower Zach knocked on my door.

“Hey dude, come on in”. I said as I was towel drying my hair and I was wearing nothing but a towel around my waist.

“Whoa Ryan, go cover yourself man!”. Zach said joking and covering his eyes.

“Shut up, it’s not my fault you get in my room this early”.

“So today is the day huh?”. He said as he seat on the edge of the bed.

“Yes, I feel so nervous you have no idea”.

“And is this before the concert?”.

“Yes, right before it”.

“Then try to stay composed Ryan, we don’t want you all sad and quiet on the stage tonight”.

“Oh no, that’s not gonna happen man trust me”.

“And why are you so sure?”.

“Because even if Bennett says she doesn’t feel anything for me, I have a plan b”.

“Which is?”.

“Steal something from her”.

“No, Ryan I don’t think that’s ok, and don’t think I didn’t knew about her phone, because I remember”.

“No, it’s nothing like that”.

“Then what is it?”.

“I’m going to steal a delicious, kind, sweet kiss from her”.

“Are you? Really?, and how exactly?”.

“I’m going to see her directly to her eyes, and I’m gonna sing a song for her”.

“What song?”.

“A song, I…wrote especially for her”.

“Ryan, I love you bro but with all due respect, you are nuts”.

“I’m in love dude”.

“Nuts in love then”.

“Anyway, I would really appreciate if you keep our manager distracted while I’m there”.

“And what am I going to tell him?”.

“Tell him, I’m making some important calls but tell him that I will be on time for the concert for sure”.

“I’ll do what I can Ryan”.

“Thanks bro, that’s why you are my number one pal”.

“Sure, yeah stop it already, don’t get too emotional please”. Zach told me as I gave him a hug.

“Well, now get out I need to get ready”.

“But it’s very early!”.

“I don’t care, bye Zach”.

“Ok, see you”.

When he left the room, I went to the closet and got my suit out, it wasn’t usual for me to wear suits but this occasion was very special to me, so I decided to wear the classic black suit with a dark purple tie, my hair was messy as always, and I sprayed my best and favorite scent all over, I was ready to go.