Chapter 16

It was almost eight o'clock, I was trying to get my hair done but my curling iron decided not to work its best, and so I decided to simply put my hair in a ponytail, not very formal but not too casual either. I choose to wear my old grey strapless dress, I haven't wear it since Erick and I last anniversary, my black high heels and my black/silver  necklace and earrings, I sprayed some of my favorite perfume over my chest and neck.

Then there was Andy knocking at my door.

"Hello Andy!". I greeted him as he greeted me with a sweet cheek kiss.

"Bennett, you look wonderful!".

"Hey you too, and you smell really good too".

"So you're ready?".

"Yes, let's go".

He took me to a steak and sea food restaurant, I've never been there before, as I was looking at the menu everything looked so delicious that I didn't knew what to order, but at the same time I started to think about the fact that I was definitely going to tell Andy the truth that night, it couldn't wait more.

"So have you decided yet?". Andy asked.

"If it was for me I'd order more than two  things from this menu".

"You can order whatever you want".

"No! Andy I was kidding, I'm just going to order one thing".

"And the dessert?".

"I was talking about desserts, what did you think?".

He just smiled at me with his sweet childish smile, what he did not know was how nervous I felt thinking how to tell him. As we were eating he was telling me about him and I told him some things about me, he was more and more charming with every new thing I discover about him.

"But tell me more about yourself now Bennett, we've only talked about your work and about me".

"Okay, let's see, I like OneRepublic, obviously".

I felt like I was about to pass out for how nervous I was.

"And I really like when I'm with you, you are a really nice guy and you like OneRepublic too".

"I like spending time with you too".

He unexpectedly held my hands while he told me he liked me, I couldn't move, he looked directly into my eyes, smiled, I smiled back.

"I like you more than as a friend Andy".

After I finally said that he didn't said anything and just kept looking at my eyes, then he got closer and our lips met, we kissed for about seven seconds, then our eyes met again, we smiled and none of us said anything for about five seconds.

"Wow Bennett, If I have known you were attracted to me too I would have done this long time ago".

"I feel that way about you Andy, but just since that time I ran into you at the Starbucks"

"I have felt this for you for so long now, I love you Bennett"

"You love me? but Andy we just practically met".

"No, Bennett I have known you since always".

"Andy, you---".

Then some people screaming got our attention, they were looking at the window and some girls were screaming like crazy, so we got up and went to see what was going on, as I got to one of the windows I saw police officers and a couple of black SUV's but I still didn't had any idea of what was going on, then I saw him, it was Ryan Tedder he was walking right on the sidewalk outside the restaurant and a police officer was escorting him to the black SUV but as he was passing by the window he looked inside and looked at me, I smiled and waved at him and he stopped for a second, he looked kind of glad to see me, then Andy hugged me from behind and asked me what was going on as he kissed my cheek, as Ryan saw that he looked away and continued walking to the SUV, Inside me there was something that wanted to get out of the restaurant and go after him, I felt like I owed Ryan an explanation, what was this game my mind was playing on me? Was I mixing fiction with reality?.

RYAN'S P.O.V.

We were getting out of our recording studio that night, the street looked so empty that we thought there was not going to be problem with the security and fans, so we started walking down the street when three girls screamed at us and ran right to us, then the police officers came to guard us, we signed autographs for them and took pictures with some fans, but after that more and more people were realizing of our presence, so the police officers got us rushed to our SUV, I was telling Drew about a restaurant we were passing by and how good it looked, when I suddenly saw her, I stopped and felt like my heart stopped too, the world had seemed to stopped for a second, it was the same girl I had dreamed about like twice in the past month, and when I saw her beautiful face I realized she was the camera girl, she waved at me and I smiled at her, now my plan was to enter that restaurant and invite her to have a glass of wine with me, after all we had some time left before our flight to California that night, I turned back to tell the guys, but they already were on the SUV's , that wasn't a problem I could get in there alone just to be with her, but as I turned back to her this guy appeared from behind, hugged and kissed her, my heart shattered and my smiled disappeared from my lips, I stood there for three seconds realizing she had a boyfriend, then I just went to the SUV, I kept smiling for the other fans, but from inside I felt like someone had just stick a knife in my heart.