Chapter 20

I woke up and the day was finally here,I was going to my second OneRepublic concert and this time I was going to meet them backstage with my VIP pass, I was excited and nervous! I wanted to look nice and perfect, and as I was trying some outfits in front of my mirror I was practicing what I was going to say  to them.

"I love your music guys, you all are amazing!".

That didn't sound so original, but I had no idea what to say to them.

"I love you all! your music is the energy to my life!".

Nah! come on Bennett you don't want to make a fool of yourself in front of them!.

Then it was in the afternoon, 3 hours to the concert, I have chose to wear black skinny jeans, a white blouse and a grey light jacket, and of course flats because I was going to be standing all night. When Andy finally picked me up I was so excited and I got even more when we arrived at the venue, there was a huge billboard at the entrance that said: "OneRepublic Live Tonight".

"Oh my gosh!". I screamed scaring Andy.

"Calm down girl, geez!".

"Sorry. but I really love this band and I'm meeting them in a few hours!".

"Yes we are, who is your favorite band member?".

"I like them all but I just love Ryan's voice! he sounds like an angel!".

"Sure, but most girls I know who like OneRepublic also like Ryan's looks, do you?".

When he asked me that, I felt in my stomach like an elevator going down really fast and I think I even blushed.

"You mean If I like him as in Handsome?".

"Yes".

"I don't know, maybe I do, maybe I don't".

"Come on Bennett!".

"Well I'm not sure ok!".

"Don't worry you will find out in a few hours when you are face to face with him".

When he said that, I just stared down the floor and started to bite my nails, which was a sign of big time nervousness. Then the seconds passed, the minutes, the hours and the VIP guy finally came out to take us inside, he handed us our VIP laminates as Andy showed him his ID since they were on his name, after that he let us inside the venue, I reached for my compact mirror on my purse, I wanted to be sure I looked good, I didn't wanted to have lipstick on my teeth or something weird like that, after I made sure everything was ok, I just waited along with the others for the guys to come out.

"And here they come". Said Andy.

I saw Eddie first, then Drew, Brent, Zach and finally Ryan. My heart was fasting to fast I didn't even knew it could do that!. We were fifth in line to meet the guys and the closer I got, the more the butterflies on my stomach I even felt like throwing up!.

Then it was finally our turn, every step closer to the guys I could barely feel my knees, but I was trying that no one noticed it, so I kept smiling.

"Hello guys! It's so nice to meet you all!". I said to them, I shook Eddie's hand and said: "I really love the way you play those drums Ed!".

"Thanks!". He said with that nice smile of his.

Then I met Zach, yes my crush, or at least I thought he was my crush.

"Hey Zach have you been eating cookies?".

"Yes, In fact I did!". He said

I felt kind of dumb for asking him that but whatever! lol

Then I met Brent.

"Oh my gosh Brent I must say I really love the sound of your cello in the songs it makes them so unique!".

"Thanks very much, I'm glad you like it". He said with a really low tone of voice.

Then I met Drew.

"Hey Drew, I heard you are the funniest one of the group huh?".

"Who said that? I'm the weirdest!". He said as he chuckled.

Finally I met Ryan, I smiled at me.

"Hello Ryan, I can't believe I'm finally meeting you!". I said with so many butterflies on my stomach that I felt like I was going to explode.

"Hello, It's so glad meeting you, I remember you". 

He unexpectedly hugged me as he said that, when I felt his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder I got the goose bumps all over my skin and his hair smelled so nice, then our faces met again.

"You are the girl who was looking for someone outside a venue last time we were here right?".

"Yes that was me!".

As we just stared at each other and I completely forgot about Andy, Jared asked us to pose for the camera, I stand between Ryan and Andy, after the picture was taken we said good bye and head out back outside the venue and wait to enter for the concert.

"You totally like Ryan!". Andy suddenly said.

"What?".

"The way you were looking at him, your eyes were brighter than the camera's flash light!".

"That's not true!".

"And he hugged you!".

"That;s not big deal, he must do that with most of his fans".

"Yeah right".

I kept in denial of my mixed feelings for Ryan, I just knew that wasn't going anywhere and so I tried not to give it to much importance.

RYAN'S P.O.V.

Jared told us to get ready for the meet and greet with the fans, and I took a deep breath and head out to the Meet and Greet room, I wasn't sure If I was going to see her, but I refused to lose hope. I was the last one to come out and as the fans were starting to come and meet us, I took a glimpse of the line looking for her face, but I couldn't see her.

Then I couldn't believe my eyes, it was her! and she looked so beautiful, now I hated the fact that I was the last one in line but I couldn't move because then It was going to be obvious, she met the guys one by one and as she got closer to me, I felt so excited and nervous, even more nervous than when I was about to go on stage, then she finally was there shaking my hand, I smiled, she smiled.

"Hello Ryan, I can't believe I'm finally meeting you!". She said with her sweet smile and as I looked at her she looked so beautiful, I didn't wanted to say something dumb.

"Hello, It's so glad meeting you, I remember you". I said, and she seemed surprised to hear that I remembered about her, how could I even forget someone like her?.

I couldn't take it anymore and I hugged her, it felt just like I have imagined holding her in my arms, I wish we would have been the only people in the room and hold her like that forever, but I quickly went back to my reality, I let her go.

"You are the girl who was looking for someone outside a venue last time we were here right?". I said and her smile got bigger and she blushed.

"Yes that was me!". she said chuckling a little.

Then Jared took our picture and I hugged her again, the only bad thing was this guy who was with her I wanted to take his hand off of her back, pinch him or something.

After the picture was taken I said good bye to her, and as she walked away I noticed she dropped her cellphone, and nobody seemed t notice but me, I wanted to tell her. but then this loud girl came to us and I couldn't do anything about it she kept asking us questions.

After the meet and greet was done, all the guys left the room.

"Come on Ryan". said Zach

"I'll be there in a minute, need to make a quick call". I said to him as I got my phone out of my pocket.

As soon as he left and I was the only one in the room, I went to pick up her phone and I wasn't sure If I should see her personal pictures, and stuff  so I just put it in my pocket, and head out to the room and get ready to go up on stage.