Chapter 21

The concert was about to start, me and Andy were right in front of Ryan’s microphone, and there was a large white curtain covering the stage I was super excited and I reached out for my cell phone on purse and as I couldn’t find it I started to freak out.

“Andy did I give you my phone?”.

“Hmm, no”. He asked as he searched in his pockets.

“I can’t find it! How am I going to take pictures?”.

“You can use mine if you want”.

“Yeah that’d be great!”.

“Just let me set it up and, uh oh.”

“What? What uh oh?”.

“The battery is dying”.

“Great! Amazing! What, will I ever going to get footage of a concert?”.

“Why you say that?”

“Because last concert I took a lots of pictures and video and Ryan even took my camera up on stage and got some awesome footage from the band, but my ex boyfriend broke the camera and that footage was lost forever!”.

“I’m sorry about that sweetheart, hey you still have the Meet and greet picture”.

“Yes, at least I have that”.

The concert was about to start, the lights went off and just the lights on the stage were the only ones on. Then they start with “Light it up”, we all went crazy, I was screaming and I felt my heart beating faster, even though I had just met the guys  backstage I still got frenetic about the live music, Zach stared with his guitar and it was an amazing sound, how can these guys be any better? They always beat their previous work, and then Ryan’s unique stunning voice began to sing, and of course there was the part when most girls, including me, screamed our lungs out, poor Andy was looking at me with a weird look.

“I’ve never seen you like this!”. He said almost screaming at me.

“Sorry If I creep you out! But I love this band I told you!”.

Then when the solo guitar part starts, the curtain dropped and revealed the stage, as we saw the band our energy got even higher, I couldn’t believe I was so close to Ryan this time, for most part of the concert time I even forgot about Andy.

They performed all the new songs from “Native” and some old ones from their previous two albums “Dreaming out loud” and “Waking up”, and in between songs Ryan was doing his usual chats with the audience, he even told us some jokes, and at the end it was amazing as the confetti begin falling while they were performing “If I lose myself”, Ryan thanked us all for coming to the concert and they got off of stage. Of course as we were first row, we were the last ones to get out of the venue. Even though I couldn’t take a single picture of the show, it was all amazing and I was super happy!.

“So did you like it?”. I asked Andy as we were walking to our car.

“Yes, the new show is amazing, so much energy, and the new songs are unbelievably good”.

“I totally loved “What you wanted” it’s so beautiful, not to mention they played “Secrets” my old favorite from the second album”.

We got in the car and I started looking for my phone everywhere.

“My phone isn’t here either!”.

“Are you sure you brought it?”.

“Yes, I’m positive!”.

“Maybe you dropped it”.

“Oh no, now what am I going to do?”.

“Just report it stolen I guess”.

“It freaks me out just to think someone could be seeing all my information and pictures right now”.

“Didn’t you locked it with a passcode or something?”.

“No! I had a pattern lock. But then I disabled it just to be able to use it faster tonight”.

“I’m really sorry babe, we’ll just go to the store to report it stolen and get you a new one tomorrow ok?”.

“Yes, I guess I don’t have any other option”.

“Are you hungry?”. Andy asked me.

“Yes a little bit, you?”.

“I’m starving; do you want to go get something to eat?”.

“Sure, but it’s almost two in the morning”.

“And you got a curfew?”.

“No, I was not saying it because of that, I was just saying it because , maybe you need to go to bed early grandpa”.

“Grandpa huh?”.

Then he pulled over outside a in-n-out burger restaurant, as he stopped the car he took off his seatbelt, grabbed my face with his hands .

“I love you Bennett”.

He looked so cute and was being so sweet to me, I couldn’t resist kissing him, while I was kissing him, the image of Erick suddenly came to my mind and I backed up from Andy.

“What’s the matter babe?”. He asked me confused.

“Nothing, I… it’s nothing really”.

“Maybe we should get some food”.

“Yes, it must be that, I’m hungry, I tend to feel weak when I’m hungry”.

We spent about an hour at the restaurant and then we headed back to my apartment, it was almost 3:30 in the morning, everything was so quiet, the streets, the building, it was like we were the only two persons alive, we seated on the couch and lit up some candles, then it started to rain.

“I love the rain”. I told Andy as I walked to the window to watch the raindrops.

“Really?”.

“Yes, it’s so beautiful and relaxing”.

“You know what I think it’s beautiful?”. He asked as he got behind me while he grabbed me by the waist.

“What?”. I replied as I faced him.

“You”.

After he said that we kissed, and his lips felt so soft and nice, he carried me on his arms and took me to the room, he put me on the bed as he seated on the edge of the bed and continued kissing me, it was getting very passionate, feeling his lips on my neck, his hands on my waist when suddenly…

“I need another story something to get off my chest, my life gets kind of boring need something that I can confess…”

I quickly got up from the bed.

“What? Who turned on the stereo?”. Andy asked.

“I don’t know”.

As I heard Ryan’s voice while I was kissing Andy, I got that guilty cheater feeling.

“I think you should go Andy”.

“What, why?”.

“I’m very tired and I don’t think any of this is right”.

“What? You seemed to enjoy it a second ago”.

“I know, but, can you please just go?”.

“Ok, I’ll go”.

He walked out of the room to the living room and grabbed his coat.

“Maybe we can talk tomorrow, well, today”. I told him.

“Sure, good night Bennett”.