Chapter 3

That afternoon I went grocery shopping and on my way back home I couldn't resist doing a little stop for Pizza, I just love pizza, especially the hawaiian one. So I headed back to my apartment and when I got there I noticed a luggage on the living room, it was Erick! he was finally home, I put the pizza on the table and I went to the bedroom to see him lying on the bed asleep.

"Erick?".  I  whispered to him while I was grabbing his hand

He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Hey cupcake, come here I missed you". He said as he pulled me in the bed and hugged me.

"I missed you too babe".

"Where were you huh? it's snowing outside". He asked me in his sleepy voice.

"I  just went to get some fruit and milk, and a Pizza".

"Pizza? you were going to eat the whole pizza?".

"No, I was going to save the half for tomorrow".

"Come on Ben I know you".

"Yeah ok, you can call me fatty but you can't deny you love me".

"I'm crazy about you cupcake".

"So how was your trip?".

"It was trying, and boring".

"I can imagine".

"Hey where is Pam?".

"I think she's sleeping, she didn't came to say hello to you?".

"I'm telling you, she hates me"

"Of course not, she's just jealous because she lost a little attention from me since we moved in together"

"Yeah maybe, well now that pizza smells good".

"You wanna eat with me?".

Then we went to the kitchen to eat and as we were eating he was telling me about his trip and how things were going on the company he works for, after dinner we went to sit on the couch with glasses of wine in our hands as it continued snowing outside.

"Hey Ben, listen I brought you something".

Erick stood up from the couch and reached for his bag.

"What is it?".

"You'll love it, but it's a surprise so close your eyes".

I put my glass of wine on the table and closed my eyes

"Ok".

I was just hearing some noise and I felt Erick moving in front of me.

"Open 'em up".

As I opened my eyes all I saw was a wide little white box with a bow on it.

"Erick, the box looks beautiful".

"Open it!".

He said very excited and looking at me, I opened the little box and I thought I was going to see a necklace or a watch but what I saw was infinite times better.

"Oh my god! how? are you kidding me?".

It was two tickets to the OneRepublic concert I have just seen announced on the TV earlier that day, I couldn't help myself but standing up, getting in the couch and jump.

"Be careful you are going to fall!". Erick shouted at me.

"Ahh! I can't believe this! I'm so happy!".

"You're welcome".

"Thanks, thanks". I told him as I was kissing him all over his face.

"No problem cupcake".

"But how? I mean they said these tickets aren't supposed to be available yet, where did you?".

"I know, but I work on a publishing company remember? they are promoting the event and we get tickets ahead of time because we're employees".

"Oh my god I can't believe I will finally get to hear all those songs live, they are all amazing!".

"Yeah, and your boyfriend Filkins too right?".

"Erick? are you jealous? of course you should be, I mean he's so hot! and he plays guitar!".

"Yeah that's exactly what I was wanna answer".

"So the concert is in January first at seven, we have to be there at four no, at two!".

"Hey, calm down a little, ok what is the big deal of getting there so early?".

"First row is the big deal Erick!".

"Sorry!".

"I didn't mean to tell you in that tone, it's just that I've been waiting for this for so long, that I want it to be perfect".

"I know cupcake, we'll be there before anybody else don't worry, I promise you we'll be there before the band itself".

"Great idea, that way I get to see Zach!, and maybe I will get to talk to him and ask him for a picture and for his autograph and..".

"And to marry you?".

"Babe!, stop it!".

"It really scares me, what If one of those, good looking  dudes see you and likes you? then I will have no chance because they have the advantage of being in your favorite band".

"Babe, that's not going to happen ok, I promise, I love you" I said to him as I hugged him from the back and kissed his cheek.