How am I supposed to rest?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnn Jordan!

I am in love *.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already 9:30, by the time Alex and Rose left. I almost kissed my bed silly in happiness when I finally jumped on it but then my gaze fell on room next window and I remembered the task I volunteered for.

I changed into decent PJs, locked my room and swung myself out of my window before dolphin diving into his room.

"Aaaah!" I shrieked and covered my eyes instantly.

Standing in front of me was Liam, in his shirtless glory. He had a towel around his waist and one in is hand as water droplets slipped down his toned chest.

Damn. Is the air conditioner not working?

"Jesus, Astrid. Stop scaring me like that." I noticed a slur in his voice.

"Put some clothes on first." I screeched.

"Why-"

"Liam, is there somebody in your room?" I heard footsteps accompanied with Janet's voice. Liam's eyes widened and he dragged me towards bathroom with him.

"What are you pooinf?" I didn't get to complete my sentence on right note as he pressed me against now closed bathroom door and covered my mouth with his hand.

"No, mom! I am in shower." He yelled. I heard his door open and close with a few second's gap.

"Okay. Go to bed immediately and take your medicines. It's a school night."

He sighed and involuntarily leaned his forehead on mine. My nostrils flooded with his scent of honeydew and something else. I craved for more but stopped myself before I started sniffing him. Secretly, I took a whiff of his scent and it immediately clicked.

He was drunk and he took the shower to get rid of dizziness.

"That was close."

I gulped and made a sound. He jumped as if just noticing my presence.

"You. Don't ever do that again." I nodded like a lost puppy, still dazed by his shirtless, damp body pressed against mine.

He noticed my daze and smirked.

"Are you here for pillow talk?"

I nodded.

"Are you sleepy?"

I nodded.

"Am I making you nervous?"

I nodded.

"Is it because you like me?"

I nodded. He shook his head and chuckled, breaking me out of my daze.

"Wait, what?!" my eyes grew in size as I took in Liam's cocky smirk. I pushed him off me and glared at him, doing my best to cover my blooming scarlet blush.

"O M Gee! I am so scared!" he mocked me in a girlish tone.

I was taken aback for a moment. Mr-I-am-colder-than-your-freezer was being playful. And it's not an everyday sight. Maybe he was a happy drunk.

"Piss off, Williams." I growled and he laughed harder. "Put on a shirt. I am waiting in your room."

"Impatient much?" he asked cockily. I narrowed my eyes at him and tugged him into his room with his ear.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Astrid. Ow. It hurts." He whined behind me. I left him to rub his ear as I locked his door and opened his closet. Grabbing the first shirt I saw, I threw it at his face.