Imagine 25 | Partner In A Coma

A/N: So this imagine is basically based on the song Girlfriend In A Coma by The Smiths. I love this cover Panic! did so much I'm crying.

Enjoy the imagine.

* * *

Brendon's POV

I sit there in the hospital chair waiting. Waiting for them to wake up.

I pushed my glasses up to my face, observing their features. They're so beautiful. Even with stitches across their face and bruises staining their skin.

"I'm so sorry, it's all my fault." I mumble to myself, tears pooling in my eyes. "I love you, I love you."

Flashback

"God, Brendon! Why the hell would you do that?!" Y/N screams at me.

"I wasn't in my right mind, okay?! I didn't mean too, I'm sorry." I shout back.

"Brendon, sometimes I can't stand you!" They scream at me, slamming their fists on the dashboard.

"Well then maybe we shouldn't even be together!" I scream. I instantly regret what I say.

They look at me with tears in their eyes.

"Do you really think that?" They whisper.

Then everything goes black.

End flashback

"Hello, I'm here to just check their vitals." I look up and see a nurse. I nod and sit back in my chair.

The nurse stares at me for a bit. I know she's staring at me.

"Are you their brother?" She asks me.

"Oh no, I'm their boyfriend." She nods, understanding.

"You two must really love each other." She smiles at me.

"Yeah, God yeah." I sigh.

Flashback

"I'm so sorry, Brendon." They apologize once more.

"Sorry doesn't help anything, Y/N!" I shout.

"Brendon, I didn't know he was there. I didn't know he was going to talk to me. I'm sorry. I didn't know he'd...kiss me." They sit on the couch, putting their face in their hand.

"God, I could fucking kill you right now." I pace around the room.

"I'm sorry!"

End Flashback

The fights, the harsh words, the hatred. I regret it all and I can't take it back. What if they wake up?

"Sir, how long have you been here?" The nurse asks me.

"A few days." I glance at Y/N. Are they still breathing? They are. Good.

The nurse nods.

"Do you think they'll pull through?" I ask the nurse.

"I don't, I'm sorry." The nurse looks down.

I nod and wipe my eyes.

"Sir, their heartbeat has slowed, their blood pressure has dropped. They aren't doing well." She sighs. I nod once more. "I'd say your final goodbyes now." She says and walks out of the room.

"God, Y/N. I'll never forgive myself for this. I love you. I'll miss you." I kiss their forehead and hold their hand. "Goodbye." I let go of their hand.

"Wait..." Y/N whispers. I stare in shock.

"You're awake! Oh my god, I love you. I fucking love you." I kiss their forehead, cheeks, then lips.

"I love you too, Brendon." They smile. "Stay with me, please?" They plead.

"I will, I'll always stay by your side."

* * *

A/N: IM STILLH CRYING BECAUSE OF THE COVER WTF