Imagine 17 | Will U B Minor?

A/N: Sorry it's been so long since an update, I've been working on my artwork and other things. So here's an imagine that was requested!

Enjoy!

* * *

You and Brendon seem like you're drifting apart. You two used to be super close, but now, not so much.

It had gotten rough for you, not him. He seemed not to care. He frolicked through life as if it were a meadow.

You were reading your favorite novel and just so happened to sit next you. He hasn't done that in ages.

"Oh, Y/N, I love you, you know?" He kissed your temple.

"Mhm." You said, still focusing on your novel.

"Hey, you wanna take a nap?" Brendon asked you. You raised your eyebrow at him in shock. He had been falling asleep on the couch, watching Archer every night. So this was a rare occurrence.

"Um...sure." You said, closing your book.

Brendon picked you up bridal style and carried you up to the bedroom. He set you down on your side of the bed.

You slid under the duvet along with him. He smiled at you. He pulled you into his arms, resting his hand on top of yours.

"Will you be..." You heard him mumble into your hair. You giggled.

"What?" You said, still chuckling.

"I said, Will you be mine?" He smiled down at you.

"I'm already yours?" You questioned him.

"I mean, marry me?" He grinned.

"I-I-YES!" You shouted. You wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him. He hugged you back and kissed your shoulder.

"So when's the wedding?"

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed that! I love you all!