Imagine 12 | Can't Sleep

A/N: Hey guys! It's currently 1:43 AM and I have to get up at 3:00 AM and I woke up at 12:30 AM. AND I CAN'T SLEEP. Luckily I can sleep on my flight to Vegas. Did I tell you guys I was going to Vegas? I don't think I did but I am! Anyways enjoy the imagine!

* * *

You stared at the ceiling, rolling over for the hundredth time. You had been stressing about Brendon being gone all summer and you unable to join him. Brendon had to be at the airport by 4:30 in the morning so you two had to get up at 3:00. And it was 1:45 in the morning.

You rolled back over, facing the window. You couldn't tell why you were unable to sleep. Too hot maybe? Too hungry? Either way, you didn't want to get up because didn't want to wake Brendon. He had a long flight ahead of him in the morning.

You turned back over to face Brendon's shirtless back. You traced patterns across his spine to his lower back and then to his shoulder blades and neck. You stopped as you realized his breathing picked up, like he was awake.

He rolled over, he was awake. He stroked your cheek as he knew what was going on.

"Can't sleep, sweetheart?" He asked you, smiling. You nodded your head, you were so tired from the night before.

He sat up and leaned back on the headboard. You looked at him, puzzled. You mimicked him and sat up as well. He shook his head.

"Y/N, go back to sleep." He told you.

"But what about you?" You asked him.

"I'm not falling asleep till I know you're asleep." He smiled. You nodded.

You laid back down and he soon did too. He wrapped his arms around your middle. You closed your eyes and prayed you would fall asleep so Brendon could too, and you did. You both fell asleep in each others arms, dreading the flight and the summer without him.