Imagine 3 | Bad Dream

You woke up in a dark room. You were tied to a chair and your mouth taped shut. You screamed for help but you're screams were muffled by the tape. You tried to slip your wrists out of the rope that tied your hands behind your back.

No luck.

You try to slip your ankles out the rope that tied them together.

No luck there either.

You looked at the table at the corner of the room. A knife glinted in the moonlight shining through the window.

You tried to scoot over to the table but the chair fell over and your head hit the ground. You felt dizzy.

You heard a chuckle in the corner of the room and a light suddenly flickered on, blinding your eyes.

A man walked over to you. You recognized him immediately. It was your boyfriend, Brendon.

You screamed louder than before. You didn't want to hurt him and you didn't want him to hurt you. You only wanted to go home.

"Oh Y/N, what have you done?" Brendon smiled as he walked over to you.

You shook your head and tears filled your eyes.

He sat the chair back upright and stared into your eyes for a minute.

Tears trickled down your cheeks. Brendon wiped them alway with his thumb.

"Why the tears sweetheart?" He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

You closed your eyes and Brendon walked over to the table.

"I must say it kills me to see you cry, Y/N." Brendon chuckled. He turned around, holding the knife in his hand.

You opened your eyes and shook your head. Your eyes burned from tears.

Brendon walked behind you and tilted your chin up.

"I'm sorry baby." Brendon laughed and right before your neck sliced you woke up.

You sat straight up in your bed. You were sweating and tears pooled in your eyes. You looked over and see a shirtless Brendon next to you.

Brendon groans and rolls over facing you.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Brendon's eyes are still closed and he's still very groggy from waking up.

You look at the clock and see it's 3:29 a.m. You wait for your heart beat to slow down.

"Just a bad dream..." You say. Your eyes are still wide in shock.

Brendon sits up with you. You start crying and Brendon holds you in his arms. He kisses your forehead. You sob louder into his shoulder.

"Y-You we're going to kill m-me." You stuttered.

He holds you tighter.

"Y/N, I love you. I will never leave you nor will I ever try to hurt you." Brendon says as he rests his chin on top of your head.

You cry into his shoulder until you fall asleep in your arms. He lays you back down and pulls the duvet back over you two. His arms hug you around your waist and he falls asleep hoping he can protect you from the bad dreams.

* * *

A/N Hey guys! School ends in a week and a half so I'll be updating quite regularly from then on! Until then have this. Adios my dudes.