Imagine 9 | Drunk

You decided to stay home instead of going out and partying. Brendon has been invited to a lot of parties lately since the new album. After about two of them, you were partied out.

Dallon took the shift of being the sober one tonight. He had to be sure Brendon and the rest of the band didn't get too drunk of their asses.

You sat on the couch, reading your favorite book, when you hear your phone buzz. You look at it and it's a text from Dallon.

Dadlon: Hey, B is becoming quite the hassle. I'm gonna drop him off, cool?

You replied with an okay and patiently waited for them to come home.

You soon heard the door open and talking in the foyer.

"Dallon, you're so handsome." Brendon slurred.

"Mhm." Dallon shook his head.

Dallon helped Brendon up the stairs, while Brendon kept whispering in his ear.

"Dallon, is this our house?" Brendon looked around confused.

"No Brendon, this is your house." Brendon nodded.

You chuckled lightly as Brendon reached the top of the stairs. You got off the couch to go help Dallon.

Brendon kissed Dallon's cheek and skipped over to you. Dallon wiped the place where Brendon kissed him.

"Y/N, you look so beautiful." Brendon hugged you.

"Woah, woah, woah. You just kissed Dallon and then compliment me?!" You joked.

Brendon pulled away and looked at you with wide eyes.

"No! Y/N, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to kiss him. I love you! Please don't leave me." Brendon hugged your waist and sobbed into your shoulder.

"Bren, it was a joke." You whisper in his ear. Brendon looked at you.

"I still love you." He mumbled.

You blushed and took Brendon from Dallon. Brendon walked toward the bedroom.

"Y/N, I want cuddles." He said as he laid on the bed.

You shook your head and laid next to him. You laid at the edge so you were just out of reach of him.

"Y/N, please?" Brendon pleaded.

You scooted over so he could hold you.

"You act like a child when you're drunk." You laugh.

"I know."

You two slowly drifted off to sleep and thought of what a massive hangover he'd have tomorrow.

* * *

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine, it was a little shitty I know. Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! I love you all have a great day!