Imagine 5 | Trapped

You woke up and looked at the clock. It read 9:23 AM.

You jumped up. "Shit! I'm late for [insert whatever event you're late for here]!"

You grabbed a quick shower, fixed your hair in the quickest way possible, and wore whatever was in your closet that somewhat matched.

You ran out of your apartment with your keys in hand.

"Okay stairs, or elevator?" You questioned which would be quicker. You decided elevator since you're on the top floor of your apartment building.

You ran to the elevator, its doors about to close.

"Hey! Wait! Hold the doors!" You shouted.

A young man with dark hair and eyes held the doors open. He greeted you with a smile.

"Thank you." You sighed, catching your breath.

"Looks like you've ran a mile." The man laughed.

"Feels like that." I laugh.

All of the sudden the elevator shook, sending both of you to the floor.

"Ouch..." You rubbed your head and sat up.

The lights went out soon after.

You press the emergency button but there was no answer. You feel in your pockets for your phone, shit, you forgot it in your apartment.

"Dammit, now the elevator is broken and now I'm late." You shook your head.

"Hey, look at the bright side, we can get to know each other."

"But I barely know you." You protested.

"Doesn't matter, it's not like I'm a murder or anything." He laughs.

"Now I don't know if I can trust you." You giggle.

You admit it, he seems pretty cute. Even though you can't see him, his laugh is music to your ears and you remember his hair being a bit messy when he greeted you.

"I must say you look vaguely familiar." You say. He raises an eyebrow.

"Maybe because I live in the same building?" He beams at you.

"No, it's not that." You ponder of where you've seen him. Maybe on T.V.? Maybe a magazine? Could he be famous?

"I sing in a band." He says, hoping it'll trigger your memory in remembering. It all clicked at once.

"Panic! At The Disco! My friend used to be obsessed with them! You're Brendon Urie!" You gasp in shock.

"And you are?" He questions.

"I'm Y/N." You grin.

"Beautiful name! Pleasure to meet your acquaintance." You could barely make out his features but you saw he was holding out his hand for you to shake. You shook his hand and felt something your hand.

It appeared to be a piece of paper.

"What's this?" You asked, unfolding the paper. You can't read it in the dark, so it was pointless unfolding it.

"My number." He replied. You laugh.

"You're telling me you keep your written phone number on you?"

"I do. Multiple reasons." He laughs.

All of the sudden, the elevator doors open, revealing light from the hallway. A repair man holds his hand out to you.

"Climb up!" The repair man shouts.

"Boost me up?" You ask Brendon. He nods and puts his hands together so you can step up.

You both get out of the elevator and realize this doesn't change that you're still late to work.

"I-I've gotta go." You say and quickly run off.

Brendon shouts down the hallway.

"Call me sometime?!"

* * *
A/N: Hey guys! Let me know if you want a part 2 to this imagine! Only 3 more days of school left!