Chapter 9 - run away.

It was lunch time and Jack had been out shopping and when he got back he looked so pissed off, i tried to ask him what was up. But he just pushed me away, i tell him to let me know or am walking out and someone else will get the brunt of this. So he told me 'i seen that girl she does have a bump and when she seen me she hid away.' I told him ' it could be anybodys.' We had a massive argument things got said and broke and i told him 'can't take much more am leaving.' I walk out the door he shouts 'and don't come back.'

At first i go home but i don't want to go in as no one knows and he might of rang them looking for me. I don't stray too far but i find this old place which is abandoned in the woods and i have all the drugs i have and i got myself so high i passed out i thought i wasn't going to wake back up, it was like i was in another place like heaven i asked myself am i dead. I was out for like a few days, but that's how i spent most of the days which i ran away. I was gone for so long i thought for defendant no one was looking for me i was there and about for at least 2 months or so. Then i woke to people shouting my name but i never moved as i never wanted to be found. I had hurt the one i loved all because if these drugs and might of got some lass up the duff, can't believe i slept with a lass i feel so disgusted with myself and i hate myself for it i should not be allowed to live but if i do some one needs to pay and i know it has to be me.

The voices faded away so i managed to get myself up onto an old box, after an hour got myself pulled around, then a police officer walked in asking 'are you Jacobi Graham we have been searching for you for days now.' i didn't want to tell him it was me, but i knew my parents would be worried and proberly Jack as well so i said 'yes i am but am not going back no one wants me and worthless.' He helps me to my feet and walks me out of the cabin and there was Jack he ran and hugged me saying to me ' what were you thinking you had me and everyone worried sick about you.' i said 'we argued so i thought that was it just because of that mistake it had crushed us.' He smiled 'no we will find away around this.'

I get took home my parents are waiting my mother grabs me basically telling me off as she was thinking the worse as in our family as no one ever talks about that there has been three deaths which have been self inflicted otherwise they hung themselves. First my dad's dad Harold when my dad was 18 yrs old, my dad's cousin jay at 19 yrs old and Jay's dad they yrs after Jay died. So now thats why my mother concerned thinking i would do this to myself, there has been times where i wanted to but i could not put my parent through it. I think i hurt them enough just running away, well i needed a bath which was a very long soak mother made us all a lovely dinner as i had not really eaten it was the drugs keeping me going.

Jack washed me down he cried so hard blaming himself saying 'if i never told you and if we never argued you would have still been here.' He noticed marks on my leg like i had been cutting myself, but i don't remember doing this he gets undressed and climbs in with me holding me saying 'i don't want to lose you we can work through this.' I smiled at him, we got out and dressed and went for our food.

At the table i get this feel like i had the munchies i shoved the food in mouth like it was my last meal, mother say's 'slow down son there is plenty to go round i made extra incase you were hungary. I also drank some much coke i burped so much my stomach hurt. But i enjoyed it very much, mother had to leave as she was busy tonight she kissed me and said 'please take care and stay safe.' I hugged her tight and said 'sorry for what i had done.' She hugged me tight and then left, me and Jack cleaned up then went up to bed as i was so tired i wanted to rest. Jack was lost for words as so was i, so we hugged and i kissed his lips gentle saying 'sorry.' and we fall asleep in each other arms.