Chapter 3 - our chats.

I waited a an hour for his friends to leave and i ran straight for his door, i knocked  and when he answered, i wrapped my arms around him. He tells me ' i have missed you so much he pulls me in the house and we start kissing, i felt so loved when am with him.' But the problem was no one knew about us or the fact i was gay. We have know each other since we were kids and had a real connection no one could keep us apart, until i went off the rails. We still seen each other but not as much as we wanted to with him working and living with his friends ETC. 

I can't keep my hands off him it has been so long i just want to get him into bed, but we need to chat i need to tell him what has happened but i don't want to hurt him at the same time, but we always said we would be truthful with each other and always have. Jack makes us a drink as he walks around in only his boxers and his sexy tight fit body on show. I say to jack 'i need to tell you something it's really bad.' he tells me 'to calm down breath and tell me when he is calm.' OK jack erm something bad happened last night when i went to bed i didn't know there was a lass in my bed and i was so far off my face we slept together, and this morning she is all over me and i just ran to you.' He looks upset with me but he says 'am glad you have told me, i see how it is, and we can only hope she doesn't fall pregnant as i don't know if i can go on if i had to see you live a life you don't belong in.' 

I tell him 'i'm so scared i don't want to lose you and i want us to get our own place.' Jack looks at me happily 'you won't lose me and i would love for us to have our own place, there is just one thing i would only ask for you to do for me is calm the drugs down get a enough to last a week as you know i like a joint as well.' I look at him so loving and say 'i will try anything for you you are my one true love.' We kiss and go to the bedroom. We are in there most of the day making love and watching movies enjoying our time together since we don't get the chance to do this very often and only coming out to make food and use the loo.

 Jack gets the laptop out and he starts looks at places to live nothing too big and nothing to small, somewhere perfect for us to enjoy each other. We see so many but this one stands out its one of them barn houses up out the way of everyone, we can rent it and later we could buy if we wanted to later. We look at each other and kiss and say 'this is the one for us.' I tell him ' i may be able to get some money from my parents but i have to prove to them its for the house and nothing else, so i might have to show him it once we get the ball rolling.' Jack says 'thats fine i will be there with you i will say am trying to help you get yourself sorted, as they have known me since a kid it will be fine.' Jack rang the number and the house is available we get to see it in a few days. i say 'i will let my dad know so he can come with us.' I feel so giddy inside we are going to have our own place then once we are ready we can let the world know we are a couple. I just hope my parents are happy with my choice in life and that i am with the best man ever. 

I have to go as one of his friends rang to say he was coming home early, he was on his way asking if he would like pizza brought back and beers

I have to go as one of his friends rang to say he was coming home early, he was on his way asking if he would like pizza brought back and beers. So i get my kit on and kiss him once more and say 'text or ring me when your next alone.' I will meet you at the house on friday at 2 pm with my dad i can't wait.I leave and head to my dads to tell him about the house that jack wants to rent for me and him as he wants to help me get back on the right path. Dad says ' i will come with you on that day and have a look with you there should be no problem, just glad you are seeing sense.' I say ' thanks dad and its for the best jacks a real brill friend one i never want to lose.' I hug mum and leave.