Chapter 7 - dealing with non understanding people.

There has to be the ones who are not pleased and it all begins with name calling and eggs and stuff getting thrown at us and our home. And its my old drug dealer and his crew, i let it pass for so long but it all changers and i just lash out at them i get them one by one kicking their heads in. But little stu had to go to the police about it and i was the one who was getting charged with GBH, it's a hate crime and they seem to get away with it but i will get them back once and for all and this time no one will ever mess with us again, and lessons will be learnt. As i warned them once before i know some nasty people but i guess they just don't believe me, i think i visit is in order.

At the station....

The officer in charge asking me questions, trying to understand why i did it so i say ' is it a crime to be gay and be one of the bad lads aswell. He says 'just make a statement and we can go from there also this will be on record for life, so try and be a good lad from now on.' He was such a cocky officer i wanted to punch him in the face so bad, he has got me so pissed. And i know they had Jack asking him questions but he was not getting charged it was to see if i was telling the truth.

Statement....

First off they was someone sneaking around outside of our home of 10 bramwell close on the evening of august 16th, and who ever is was (well i know who it was) seen and heard our conversation with our parents as i was coming out in telling them i am gay and me and Jack are i a relationship. We ran to catch him but he got away we thought it might of being nothing so we just left it, then a few days later well the drug dealer dike was in the town. And him and his crew started calling us horrible names and we had eggs thrown at us and at our home. Then just one day it just got too much we shouldn't have to deal with things like this as gay is allowed in this world, so i just let lashed out at him and his crew i got them one at a time just so they would leave us alone then next thing i know i'm here doing this.

He takes my statement and he tells me 'i will be back soon to let you know what's going on.' I say ' how is Jack i never wanted any of this for him all we want it to try to live in peace yes i know am the bad boy, and am trying to change but if little slip ups keep happening what else will happen. i want to see Jack he should not be here, he butted in 'he is fine in the next room he is not been charged as he done nothing it was to make sure the story was true and we can put things in place.' He leaves and am sat there for another half hour when he enters the room saying 'you are free to leave its going no further since you helped us with the drug stuff they have all been found and on there way back here now, Jack is waiting for you in the lobby to go home.' Me and Jack leave i can't stop saying sorry to him but he keeps telling me 'it's fine a few slip ups won't hurt, and we can forget about it lets go home and have a few drinks and some food how about a nice pizza.'

At home food is ordered and am on my third bottle of bud, love this stuff my dads favorite drink. Then i get a call from harley he asks me 'what the hell is going on i answered mums phone and i was told what had happened.' I tell him ' it's all sorted it's going no further, as i accidently give information i shouldn't have but it helped me in the end and am home chilling with my lad waiting for pizza.' He says 'ok don't let it happen again and i won't tell me i will deleted the number and prove of call.' Knock at door food is here, we chill with a movie,eat pizza and drink bud till the early hours then we head up to bed and sleep like babies.