chapter 22 - happy ending.

As I was saying the boy in question will be with his DADDY and Jack full time. Me and Jack we're over the moon, she was in floods of tears but knew she needed to do this to even see her son at some point in her life.

We leave the court and our family waited outside once they heard the good news my mum said 'once Jensen is collected from school get him changed and yourselves we going to blue bell in for a meal.' We couldn't say out just agree, me and Jack went home had a cheeky glass of wine got our clothes and Jensen's sorted before collecting Jensen.

The few hours went over rather quick, we got Jensen picked up we sat him down to explain the situation from what has accured today.

Once we explained he was over the moon with the news, and even more excited as we we're going out for a meal and he could chill once he was back on the tablet since he broke up for holidays. I tell him to get showered since he had his own and dressed his clothes on the bed. We did the same then mum called 'are you ready we setting off now.' I answer 'yes we just about ready to leave see ya soon.'

At the pub got our food and drinks then I stand up and make an announment.......

Thanks for everyone who came, as you know we have had a long battle and today was it's finally one. And the good news is I have my son Jensen Leigh Graham with us full time. And in a few months it will be official that Jack will be adopting Jensen as well. Now raise your glasses and welcome my son officially into the family.

Everyone raised there glasses and welcomed him.

We stayed until it was late I could see Jensen getting tired, so we told everyone we we're leaving as we needed to get him to bed. Once home we got him settled, we popped down for a nightcap and after an hour I noticed there was an envelope on the floor. We sat and read it.....

Dear Jacobi,
Now you have your way and have our son, all I wish is for him to have the best and brightest future any mother could ask for. I know he is well looked after and has all he needs, tell him i love him everyday and i miss him, this is my fair well to you all.
Yours unhappily

Lisa Jensen's Mother.

We called the police but it was to late her body had been found she had jumped off a bridge. How was I going to explain this to Jensen as the police need to come round for the letter and ask us a few questions. Then we both agreed for my mother to watch him for the day take him to the coast. We went to bed but I couldn't sleep a wink, about 5am I came down made a coffee then a knock on the door. I was my mum she had more news it turned out it was the boyfriend who killed her and killed himself. I could not believe what I was hearing, Jack came down in the middle of it. We asked my mum 'if she could look after Jensen today take him to the coast just with police coming out.' She agreed then left us to settle. We went back to bed but we could not settle we put TV on and had a session since no one was up.

It was 9 am Jensen knocked on our bedroom door, we get him to come in and tell him he is off to the beach and shows with Nana Sam and grandad Ian. He is happy then asks 'what will you be doing.' I say 'we are planning a few things for someones birthday.' He smiled and went downstairs and waited for us.

My mum comes in asks Jensen 'are you ready to go.' He says 'yes.' And is in the car even before my mum. We wave the bye and get back in.

Few hours later police arrive for the letter asking us a few questions then that was it, it was all over with.

A few weeks later was the funeral which me and Jack went to for Jensen's sake.

But all in all it was a happy ending and everything was great from there on he became a great man, as we grew old and he had a lovely family wife poppy, 2 kids boy called river he is 6 yrs old and 2 month old baby girl called sky.