Chapter Fifty-One Cyrus' POV

Felix's Sister

Chapter Fifty-One
Cyrus' POV

I headed to the door, my family following behind me. Jacob was soon standing by my side, Felix and Sawyer behind us. "I don't even get to kiss my bride on our wedding day?" he asked, teasing me though I detected a hint of annoyance in his voice as well.

"Nope."

"Do I at least get a honeymoon, then?"

"You don't deserve that," I hissed.

He raised his hands in surrender. "Ok, ok," he said defensively. "I was just messing with you."

"No, you weren't," I scowled. "You just want a honeymoon so you can get me in bed. I'm not going to fall for that."

"Cy, it was a joke-"

"I know it wasn't."

"Oh come on. Are you really mad at me for that?"

I pushed open the main door and stormed outside, fists clenched. "Let's just get to the town line."

We rode in Jacob's car to the edge of town where Regina and, to my surprise, the Charmings were waiting. When the vehicle stopped, we all got out.

"I thought it was just going to be you?" I questioned Regina.

"Yes, well, when they found out, they wanted to come and see you off," she replied.

"Great..." I muttered.

"Cyrus," Mary-Margaret said, walking up to me. "we heard about Kian... I'm so sorry."

I closed my eyes. She had to remind me about Kian... "Um, yeah, I'd rather not talk about it," I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I upset you-"

"No, no, it's fine," I forced a smile. "All right, we need to get going so... Regina, you're up."

"Right," she said. "Anything specific you want me to add?"

I glanced at Jacob; he was talking with David. "Yeah," I said. "Jacob doesn't drink; Felix never went missing. I've also always been older than him. And as far as our parents go: died in a plane crash a few years ago, ok?"

"Simple," she replied. "Go ahead and start driving; I'll cast the spell before you cross the line."

"Thanks, Regina. Oh, and one more thing: I don't want to remember Kian," I said and she nodded.

I started for the car, looking at my boys. "Guys, let's go."

I got into the driver's seat but as soon as I closed the door, Jacob opened it again. "You're not driving," he said. "This is my car; I'll drive."

"You don't know where the apartment is," I replied, and motioned toward the passenger seat. "Get in. I'm not going to argue about this."

Reluctantly, he obeyed. In the back seat, Sawyer was complaining about having to sit next to Felix. I looked at them in the mirror. "You'll be fine, Sawyer," I said. "Don't complain."

Henry and Emma walked up to my door and I rolled down the window. "Hey, thank you do much for helping us get Henry back," Emma said. "It really means a lot."

"No problem," I replied. "I'm glad you two are back together. I know how much it hurts to have your son taken from you."

I glanced at Jacob. He scowled and turned away.

"All right, well, thanks again," she walked away and Henry gave a grateful smile before doing the same.

"How long are you going to hold that against me?" Jacob asked when they were gone.

I looked at him. "For as long as we both shall live."

He rolled his eyes and I turned the engine on. Before crossing the town line, magic filled the car. And everything I went through- with Felix, my past, Pan, everything... was taken from my mind once again.

I remember looking back in the mirror and thinking about Kian. I guess the worst part of leaving everything behind, was that I wouldn't be there for his funeral. I wouldn't be able to say goodbye. I wouldn't be able to gain closure.

I knew what it was like to regret something you couldn't even remember. It left a gaping hole inside your heart that you couldn't fill because you didn't know what it was you needed to fix. It wasn't fun. It hurt a lot. But at least I'd have what I've always wanted: My family. Even if it meant putting up with Jacob, at least I'd have my brother and son with me. Then there would always be that satisfied feeling I wouldn't be able to explain either.

The satisfied feeling I got from killing Peter Pan.

~~~~~~

Ok, so, last chapter would've been pretty long so I split it into two.

And on that note: You have reached the end of Felix's Sister. I hope you've enjoyed it and if you did, make sure to vote and let me know what you thought.

The sequel, I'm not sure when it'll be out. Knowing me, it could be anywhere from this week to next month. So, I'm not sure. I'll post a notice in this book when I publish the sequel and... yeah.

Thanks so much for reading this far. I know it's crazy and the book hasn't been the best. I will be editing it, however, either as I write the sequel or after it's finished. I will fix all plot holes and inconsistencies.

So, thank you again for reading, voting, and commenting. It means a lot and I guess I'll be back soon. :)

Have a blessed day,
~Jordyn