Chapter Twenty Mixed POVs

Felix's Sister

Chapter Twenty
Felix's POV

"Did you find Pan?" Mary-Margaret asked as Emma, Neal, Regina, and David walked back into the clearing.

"No, but we found his camp," Emma replied.

I looked at them from my spot on the ground. "Was Cyrus there?" I asked.

Emma and Neal glanced at each other. "She wasn't there," Emma started. "We heard a few of the Lost Boys talking; they said Pan took her somewhere a few days ago."

I tensed. "Where did he take her?"

"We don't know," she said.

I sighed, then smirked. "Without her, you have nothing to negotiate me for so-"

"We're not letting you go, Felix," Neal interrupted.

I frowned. "I need to find out why Pan took her away from the camp. Please, just let me do that."

"You're really worried about her, aren't you?" Mary-Margaret asked.

"She's my sister, of course I am," I said and looked at Emma. "I'll come back after I find out where she is and if she's safe, I swear."

"I wouldn't trust him," Killian said.

I shot him a glare. "Please," I asked again. "I need to know that she's alright."

Emma looked at Neal, who shook his head. "It's too much of a risk; I'm sorry," she said.

I couldn't sleep that night, I was too worried about Cyrus. I sat up, everyone was asleep except for Mary-Margaret, who was on guard-duty. I looked at the rope around my arms, which was tied to the trunk of a tree. I looked around for something that could cut the rope but found nothing.

"Mary-Margaret?" I asked quietly.

She turned to face me. "What?"

"I have to pee."

She sighed and walked towards me. "Alright," she mumbled.

She started to untie the rope from around the tree and led me into the woods. She tied the rope around a tree branch, knotting it a couple of times. As she did so, I reached out and grabbed the dagger from her belt, dropping it onto the ground a couple of inches away from me and covering it with my foot.

"Be fast," Mary-Margaret said then walked away.

When she was out of sight, I picked up the dagger and gingerly cut the rope, as close to my wrists as I could without hurting myself. Quickly, I slipped the dagger into the empty sheath on my belt and took off running.

I found Pan's camp after about ten minutes and ran up to one of the boys. "Where did he take her?" I demanded.

"What?" the boy asked, confused.

"Where did Pan take Cyrus," I growled.

"New York."

My eyes widened. Why did he take her all that way? "Why?"

"She hurt her ankle and he was taking her to see a doctor."

"A doctor?" I asked. "He could've healed her instantly; why did he take her to New York when he could've accomplished the same thing here?"

The boy shook his head, shrugging. "Beats me."

The boy walked away and I was left there, wondering why he took her all the way to The Land without Magic. No magic means Cyrus wouldn't be able to protect herself as easily. Even though she couldn't remember her powers, they would kick in instantly if she were threatened. Without that, Pan could very easily kill her.

But he won't, right? She's no threat without her magic so why should he have to kill her?

I tried to convince myself that Pan wouldn't hurt her, but I couldn't. I knew very well that he would.

-Cyrus' POV-

The appointment went well but I was unhappy about having to wear a cast. It was annoying and seemed very unnecessary when Pan could've easily healed me back on Neverland. Maybe he was just trying to get rid of me.

Pan had gone down to the hotel restaurant to eat and promised to bring me back something. Truthfully, I wasn't very hungry.

It was around seven when he returned with a to-go box in his hand. "Here you go," he said, handing me the box. "Just what you requested: Gyro sandwich and French fries."

I took it, mumbling a 'thank you' before opening the box. "Pan," I said slowly as I chewed a piece of the meat. "you're leaving tomorrow, aren't you?"

He sat in the chair at the desk, swiveling to look at me. "Yes, why?" he asked.

"Well, I wanted to go back, too," I explained. "I miss Felix and I really want to feel as though I have a family, so... Please?"

He scowled. "I've already said that you won't be returning, Cyrus," he said angrily.

"But, Pan–"

"No!"

"Well why not?!"

"You just can't!"

He stood up and stormed into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him and locking it. After a moment, I heard the shower turn on.

I scowled, clenching my fists. Why is he so stubborn?

I glanced over at the bag sitting on the desk. Pan had brought it from Neverland but I had never seen him take anything from inside of it. I wondered what was in it. I glanced over at the bathroom door before standing up and hopping on one leg over to the desk. I sat in the chair and pulled the bag towards me. Inside, I found vials of strange-colored liquid as well as a long rope and some other things. I frowned, taking out one of the vials. I could tell what it was by the color of the substance:

Squid ink.

I took out another vial and looked at it. It didn't have a label and I didn't recognize it. I took the cork off of it and smelled the concoction. It smelled sweet, like honey, but at the same time it was bitter like the scent of overused cologne. My eyes widened.

Poison! Why did he bring poison with him?

My heart skipped a beat and my stomach knotted up at the sickening realization as to why he had really brought me to New York:

Pan was going to kill me.

~~~~~~

School starts back up tomorrow ugh! I have mixed feelings about going back...

Anyway, comment and vote hopefully? Thank you for reading; I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it kind of sucks but oh well.

Have a blessed day,
~Jordyn