Utter trash and a rant

I'm garbage

Ok rant time if you're offended easily art-wise don't read it and I stg if you do anyway

I've seen some people (on many social medias) view my art and, copy it? Holy cow I can't tell you how much it annoys me. There is a well known artist I adore (won't say who) who has literally almost traced my art style (won't say which social media) and that's that???? Like yeah if you like the way I draw eyes then do it but I didn't even know they looked at my art?? There was even a comment or a vote/like/reblog from them???? Just being a "ghost" if you will.

If you are doing it purposely for a one time thing like "draw like your fav artist" thing CREDIT ME????? Hhhhhhhhholy crap really though. And it wouldn't bother me as much if they acknowledged my existence but no. They just leeched off me and didn't say thanks.

Fuck them, they know who they are. At least just fucking vote like dude I got like 3 people who actually vote for my chapters and 20-74 people who I don't even know the identity of. I wish Wattpad would make an update where you could tap on the reads button and see who's read your stuff, like with Instagram you can see whose liked a photo by tapping the word "likes"?