•Werran Contest•

I'm assuming you want a contest because you guys voted for that chapter. Nobody, funnily enough, actually commented.

Objective-
To draw a Werran and their Whisper bird, full body, full colour. You can choose a power out of
•Earth
•Water
•Fire
•Air
•Life
•Shadows
Mind has been drawn by me in a previous chapter. You can draw the bird separately or next to your Werran (preferably next to for size comparison).
•Lets get some diversity into this, because not only white females are peaceful.

Rules-
•When you want to submit your entry, tag me and PM me.
•up to 3 entries each, but there can't be more than one of each element per person.
•In the chapter you submit in, fill in this character form:
Name:
Birds name: (must be a foreign word for something like their element)
Age:
Power:
Likes/dislikes:
Personality:
Random fact:
•Colour it in
•full body
•Because I'll be drawing them, this is not judged by skill, but creativity and effort.
•When filling in personality, don't use the words "evil", "spiteful" or any other strong feelings of negativity (after all, Whisper Birds only like genuinely kind people). Therefore the Shadows Werran isn't evil, just broken and sad.

Deadline-
End of April/30th of April

Prizes/awards-
•I will be judging 3 over all best entries, and hopefully the best 1 of each element.
1st place prize-
Art request
Optional OC Trade
Redraw of winning entry(s)
2nd place prize-
Greyscale request
Redraw of winning entry(s)
3rd place prize-
Sketch request
Redraw of winning entry(s)
Winning entry of each element-
Constructive criticism
Redraw of winning entry(s)

Each bird has an already made pattern for you guys. It's just so nobody draws a water Whisper and accidentally draws the same markings as another guys air Whisper. The patterns go on the head and the tail.

 The patterns go on the head and the tail

BEST OF LUCK AND I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE FUN

Sketchety ScribblesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara