N(ew) species -open-

What a professional title oh and please read all the way through before making one!

The Aquavis Cervos are a rare breed of semi-humanoid, and can dwell in both salt and fresh water

The Aquavis Cervos are a rare breed of semi-humanoid, and can dwell in both salt and fresh water. It is believed that they are relatives of mermaids, and are scientifically proven to be distantly related to centaurs.

An Aquavis Cervos, more commonly known as Aquavis, resemble mermaids with wings, horns, and animal ears. One of the main traits of an Aquavis is that the animals that each part resembles start with the same letter, e.g. The specimen shown above is a koi, kea and kudu type Aquavis. The water they live in is dependent on the type of fish that makes up their tail. The head hair that an Aquavis possesses, if left natural, should be similar to the animal that they share their horns with.

It is legal for an Aquavis to be kept as a slave/pet/working animal due to their position in the minorities class. A particular breed of Aquavis has been bred purely for companionship, and whilst having normal animal parts, are born with unnatural and flamboyant colouring.

Aquavis can breathe over air but cannot go for long without damp skin. They have been known to flock to Western bays in the winter, where they go in summer remains unknown. The size of a specimen depends on the size of the animals they are made of. Aquavis in the wild fashion their own tops out of kelp and other water weeds.

Yeah so go ahead and make one but tag me and name it something symbolic and fantasy-ish not "Brendon" or "Arabella".