16.

Lea POV-The same day
When August,Chris,Yn,Jake,and I came back Yn's mom quickly embraced her in a hug so tight I just wish that was me and luckily that was about to happen. My mom came and ran right towards me and embraced me in a hug so tight that it felt like the last hug she would give anyone.

"Mommy!" I yell crying and jumping into her arms as well. "Le-Le, oh my gosh I missed you so much! I was terrified for you! Baby what did that do to you did they hurt you?!" *A/N Leah's mom name is Giselle*

"No, mom they didn't. Jake found me just before the kidnapper was about to rape me but Yn on the other hand they got her" I say almost on the verge of crying knowing that my best friend was raped horribly while the scars and bruises on her aren't as noticeable as we thought and the scars and bruises on me are the same they really didn't touch me like I thought they would. I just asked mom can we go because I was tired and I wanted to be home before my dad gets home. And he HATES it when we get home.

After we told everyone bye we made our way to the car to head home.

"Mom does he know I have been kidnapped?"
I asked in a nervous time of voice

"No baby but when we get home we are going to have to get you clean up then hide those slight bruises" Mom said almost speeding past the speed limit to hurry home

Once we got there we had about a hour to shower and clean up before he steps through the door so as mom pulls into the driveway I literally run out the car with key in my hand and unlocking the door as fast as I can and then rushing up towards the bathroom to wash up and cover my other bruises. After, I covered with a long sleeve pink and green shirt and navy sweatpants and my black ankle socks I went downstairs kissed my mother goodnight washed,dried and put up the dishes and put "his" food in the microwave to warm up the. Set the table up for him so when he comes home he doesn't have to hit mother for not having his food ready so I just decided to do it for and just as I got finished I heard the doorknob quickly turn and I run up the stairs as fast as I can and run into my room and plug up my phone and hop in bed going fast asleep but not before I hear slaps and screams coming from downstairs. Now, I know what y'all thinking "Why don't you call the police"
Trust me if I could I swear on everything I would but.....I just can't. I CAN'T. And after that I just sent to sleep surprised at the fact that he didn't come upstairs like he usually does but the week isn't over. Not just yet.
-------------------------------------------------------
4+votes
3+comments
😘