14. Part 1.

Lea's POV:
*Picks up when they get out of school*
After the bell rung, I decided to go to Y/n's house for a few hours to chill until her other friend CieAnna comes from where ever she's coming from. But, in the meantime, I'm in Y/n's house waiting for her to go back down with a change of clothes for us to be comfier in.

Y/n: Alright here

Lea: thanks

Y/n: ok, so what you want to do before CieAnna gets here.

Lea: Well, we could get some snacks and watch a movie. Doesn't matter which, though.

Y/n: alright, let me tell my mom she should be in her room.

Lea: alright

Y/n's POV
After I went upstairs, I went to my mom's room, where she was finishing up her show of "Empire."

Y/N: Hey mom Lea and I are headed out to get some snacks for a little bit.

Mom:*pauses her show* Yea, go ahead and don't be gone long

Y/N: Alright

After I ask my mom, Lea and I walk out to the store and get us some snacks. As I'm about to ring up my items, I feel a steady hand go across my mouth. The sad part was no one else was there until I heard another scream and automatically knew it was Lea, and then I turn my face and meet her scared eyes as they try to drag us out of the store as we fight our way out, but they were too strong for us to handle. I just decided to give up because I was losing all my energy trying to fight my way out, but it was no use. As for Leah she just gave up too, and the bad part was we couldn't see the kidnappers face so we just stopped and got dragged into the unknown black SUV with the two strangers and just sit there and cry and I start thinking 'My family is going to go bonkers.'

CieAnna's POV:
After, the little horrible make-up session, I had gone home and changed my clothes, got into my car, and drove over to Y/N's house and there I had seen that her vehicle and mom's car was still there, so I get out of mine while parking in the front and heading to the front door and knocking on it a few times and waiting a few seconds and opening it to a frantic Mrs.Coleman.

Cie: Hey, mama, what's up?

Michelle: IT'S Y/N AND LEA THEY HAVEN'T BEEN HOME IN OVER AN HOUR, AND THEY WALKED TO THE GAS STATION!!!

Cie: Well, what's wrong with that? They probably went just to walk more or see someone.

Michelle: But, she's not answering her phone, and she always answers her phone.

Cie: Have you tried Lea's phone?

Michelle: Yes, I've tried them both and nothing, and I also called Lea's mother, and she's on her way right this instant.

Cie: Well, I'll try to see maybe if I can track down her phone and I'll call Chris and August.

After I called Chris and August, they still say they don't believe us, but they would come anyway.

15 mins later, we here the door get knocked on, and we open it to find Chris and August and......Jake ughh. I don't have time to deal with him now.