15.

Yn's POV

After I finished getting cleaned up I put on a black oversize top and my black knee high socks with my pink bra and panty set as I head downstairs where my mom was preparing dinner.

"Mom?" I ask very questionable. " Yes sweetheart, are you ok? Do you need anything?" " No, I just wanted to know where's Chris because I needed to speak to him?" "Oh, Chris is in the guess room after I took you up and to get cleaned up I came back down to start dinner when he ask me can he stay for a little bit until you get done so he can talk to you too."

After mom said that all I could do was blush and think that "Oh my gosh, he really does care for me."

So, I headed back up the stairs to make my way down the hall where one of the three guess rooms we have are. I approach the door with my heart beating 100x a minute because of the fact that I get to see the man that rescued me. I knock on the door and wait a few seconds until I start to hear the sound of the door knob begin to turn and not even five seconds I'm standing in front of my saver~ Christopher Brown. After he saw who it was knocking on the door he immediately embraced me with such a hug that it felt so protective and beautiful at the same time, then he releases from the hug and began to passionately kiss my lips like I'm the only woman left on earth for him and honestly that was the best feeling I have had in a long time and I loved it, I loved that there was someone that actually cared for me and wanted me safe besides my parents.

"Yn, baby you don't understand how happy and regretful I am." " Why are you regretful" "Because, I was wasn't there to protect you, I didn't believe you, and  I'm really very sorry." Chris says this nearly on the brink of crying he's eyes out and all I could was feel horrible because if only I would have stayed a little while longer at home then this whole situation wouldn't have happened but my ex still would have been trying to take me even if it was the last thing he to do. I turn to Chris and see that he was truly heartbroken he wasn't there.

"Chris, baby it's not your fault and I'm glad that you found me if you hadn't it would have been worse. He could've nearly killed me the by the way he handled me before he left. I'm just glad you were there when you had to be. I love you for that." After, saying that we both had a long passionate kiss which transitioned to the bed. Shirts were being ripped and pants were about to be the same until Chris had stopped us.

"Baby, I can't do this not in your parents home. That's highly disrespectful." Chris said putting his shirt back on."

"But Chr-"
"No Yn, now I already said no and that's that, I'm not losing the respect for your parents because you want sex. No, I know your a virgin and I know you want to wait so let's not rush into things. Ok?"
"Ok"
"Now, do you want to watch a movie or go back to your room and sleep?"
"Movie, but mom cooked so let's eat then come back up."
"Alright, that's fine with me. Let's go."

After, letting that be said we both head downstairs where my mom and dad were. Katrina and Von wasn't there because Tri had went to her aunts house for a couple days to help out with our baby cousin and Von went over to Danika's house for a little bit to chill but I'm pretty sure it's more than that but anyways, we all helped mom set up the table and then sat and prayed over the food. Then, we started eating. The food for the night were salmon, grilled vegetables, and mashed potatoes and we just start holding conversations and I'm glad they didn't bring up the whole kidnapping situation because my siblings will be fucked on the head my my safety and so will my dad but my dad will go berserk on us for not telling him and then he would go to the jail and practically kill my kidnapper but I don't need my dad going to jail for something underrated because they already have my kidnapper locked up.

"Well, besides that, Mom and Dad can Chris sleep over just for tonight please? I know it's late and I know he's tired and I promise once we get done watching our movies I'm going back to my room.

"It's fine with me. What about about you Damien?

"....Ok just this once and I will be coming up there to check on y'all."

"Yes sir."

Anyways, we all got finished eating and helped mom wash and dry then we grabbed some mini ice creams for him and I. Chris got Cookies & Cream and I got Dutch Chocolate, then we made our way back up stairs, got in the bed under the covers and turned on Netflix and watched "Brotherly Love", "Note to Self", and then " The Proud Family Movie"

* A/N Those movies are so amazing y'all need to go watch them*

2-3 hours passed and Chris was already sleep in the middle of "The Proud Family Movie" so I decided to turn off the tv and grab the two ice cream cups, then got up but without going unnoticed that Chris had his muscular arms wrapped around me for a while and I tried getting loose for a few without waking him and it was successful. I slowly rose quietly out of the bed and quietly walked towards the door and was about to walk out until Chris woke and said to me "Don't go."

"Chris, you know I can't stay in here, my dad will be up here any minute to check on us and see if I went to my room" and right when I said that there was a knock on the door.

"Come in"

"Hey, just checking on you two, making sure nothing happened up here." Dad said with curiosity.

"No, dad nothing happened I was just heading to my room."

"Oh ok, well let me take those to the trash for you so you can go lay down." Dad said grabbing the two empty ice cream cups with our plastic spoons left in them and giving me a kiss on the cheek and a hug while walking away. After, dad was downstairs I went and told my mom goodnight and kissed her goodnight when she was in bed reading her novel and then went back to my room, prayed and laid down while playing Subway Surfers when I received a text from Chris and smiled a little.

My Heart💜: I miss you baby😣

YnPower💘: Me too

My Heart💜: Can I please come and lay with you I promise I won't do anything? And I miss your comfort by me.

YnPower💘: Fine but make it quiet.

After, I sent  that text a minute later I hear a slightly, light knock on my door quiet for me to hear then I get up and open the door only to be greeted by my sexy ass man when he picks me up while closing the door behind him and  kisses me while heading towards the bed when he puts me down and gets in the bed with me while we get under the covers and cuddle and talk all night until we fell asleep.
-----------------
I'm back loves💘
3+votes
2+comments