2.

Chris

Man, that Yn girl was beautiful, she looks like she has a boyfriend though, but I can't do anything either cause I already have a girlfriend who I far from even like she's a mean, disgusting person; Lexie. I have to go with her says the fucking school just because I'm the captain of the football & basketball team and she's cheer & dance captain, we were bound to be together, but if she pulls some grimy, hurtful shit, then I'm done with her ass. So after all that I got to the first period and since the teacher wasn't here and we had a substitute. I went In the back with my squad and saw Lexie there too, so I sat next to her and put my arm 'round her as they continued talking until Lexie asked me a question.

Lexie: Hey, baby, what took you so long?

Chris: my car had broken down two blocks away, so I had to call the auto company to come to get it, and I had to wait there, but they gave me a ride here, and I was late and trying not to get an "F." So, I had run and bumped into the new girl.

Lexie: New girl? What new girl? If there were a new student, I would be the first to know.

Chris: Yeah, well seems like you didn't. And she's Vontae Coleman's sister, YN.

Lexie: Oh, well, I want to meet this so-called new girl to the school, and she better not try anything with you.

Chris:(sighs) No, Lex, she's not going to do anything.

Lexie: Yeah, right.

Chris: Let's just go.

After he said that the bell rang and they all instantly found Yn looking at her schedule, so I decided to tap her gently, and she turned and smiled a bit

Yn: Oh...hey, Chris, what's up?

Chris: Well, I mentioned to my girlfriend, you and she wanted to know who you were and do make sure you weren't trying to do anything with me.

Yn: Oh no, of course not. We just had a little accident, and we talked a bit, but that was it.

Chris: See, babe. *Turns to Lexie* Nothings going on. I was only friendly and polite.

Lexie: Alright, well, let's go. We have stuff we hare to do.

She said, linking arms with Chris and walking off.

YN: Well, then that was...interesting.

So after their little conversation, Yn goes to look for Von when she sees him kissing some girl in a corner

Yn: Oooo, Von mama gone kick your ass. *Laughing*

Girl: Baby, Who is that?

Von:(sighs) My annoying little sister, who is going to the same school as us. Now I might be watching after you, but my love life, you stay out of. Alright? I'll tell mom about Danika when we get home.

Danika: Wait, babe? Haven't you told your family about us?

Von: *Scratching the back of his head* Ugh...Nah, but I am...Tonight, I promise, baby. Alright?

Danika: *Hesitates* Alright.

Von kisses Danika for what seemed like forever and then let her go so she can get to class.

Yn: Yeah, ok, now, show me to my next class.

After I said that, he and  I started walking what seems towards my class. For about two minutes, it was quiet until he brought up Chris.

Von: So, what's up with you and Chris?

YN: What do you mean, "What's up with Chris and me?"

Von: Yn don't play dumb with me.  I saw you talking to him this morning in the hall and just now.

Yn: Nothing. We just met like 2 hours ago. And besides, he has a girlfriend, a very rude girlfriend at that.

Von: Alright, then be careful around Chris.

Yn: Why?

Von: Well...around here at Millennium, he has a reputation as a player. He just plays girls, and once they fall for him, he drops them. So, I'm just saying be careful because he might try to one up on you. Even if he's with Lexie, he's still going to try to charm you, then try and get you to go out, then once you go out a while later...BAM your in your room, crying your eyes out about him. Trust me, baby sis, I know, that's why I'm here to protect you from niggas like him. Alright?  Just keep it in mind for me, please. Ok?

Yn: Ok. But how do you know all of this about Chris?

Von: Yn.....I've known this asscrack since eighth grade. He's one of my best friends, but he's a dedicated player.

Yn: Alright. Thanks for the warning bro.

Von: No problem, sis. Now let's get you to class before you're late on your first day.

Yn: Alright.

Von walked me to my last class before the lunch period, and honestly, this class had to be one of the worst on my schedule so far.