6 Months Pass

You were now 8 months pregnant, you try hiding away in one of the lab rooms a lot, since you didn't really want anyone seeing you like this, as you thought if toriel saw you like this she'd kill you and sans, not seriously but you know what I'm saying.
The lab was empty and silent because alphys and sans had something to do before they could take care of you, since you've convinced them that your fine on your own.
Muffet would often visit giving you some donuts to help with your magic loss, and since monster food wasn't very fatty...it was actually good for you.
But you decide to take a nap. Since..being alone was boring and sleeping would speed up time.
Sans pov~
"Alphys! Watch my arm!" Next thing I know is alphys falls onto me with a big machine "S-SORRY!! I'm s..s..so sorry sans!! I didn't m-mean to hurt you!" Alphys gets up off me and lifts me up, checking my arm for injuries, all there was is a crack and it hurt like hell, I just didn't show that I was in pain "how about we just get back..before (y/n) gets frightened or something" I look at her trying not to hold my arm "yea...I agree.." She puts down the machine and rips a bit of her lap coat pocket off, covering the wound "there..that should h-help for bit..n..now let's get back." I nod teleporting alphys and me back to the lap, only to find (y/n) sleeping peacefully "God she sleeps like an angel.." I smile and look at alphys, she stares at me blankly and walks to a nearby bench "let's just focus on f.fixing your arm s..s..sans" I walk over and extend my arm letting out a little groan from the pain "I j-just need you to place your arm right here..a-alright..?" She gives a patient smile as I put my arm in the spot, she takes some of the bone glue, or whatever it's called and puts it in between the cracks, i felt a little better knowing my arm wasn't hurting as much.
Alphys walks out of the room happily as I sit next to (y/n) gently resting my head on her stomach listening to the babies movements.
They were calm and slow as he gently kicked where my head was, making me chuckle a little "my little guy Dominic corbel the comic." I continue to smile while slowly falling asleep beside (y/n)
There was a calming tranquility...
Like...
music..
Somewhere...

((Timeskip by 1 hour
Still sans pov~ ))
"Psst...sans" it was dark in the room while I slowly wake up from (y/n) gently tugging my jacket.
"W...what is it..?" I yawn and look at her "you felt him kick earlier right..?" I nod "well.. He's been kicking more..meaning he's almost ready to be born...few more days..maybe even a week.." I smile and kiss her cheek "I honestly can't wait till I see my son for the first time..I'm pretty impatient already.." I use my arm to push myself up a little remembering that it still hurt I quietly groan, leaving a shocked look on (y/n's) face once she sees the bandage "are you alright!.. does alphys know your hurt..!" She seemed concerned...
very
concerned
((End~ for now my lovelies))