The future seemed so bright

You had just spared toriel and was walking out of the ruins slowly, you kept walking though you felt like you where being watched by someone.
You kept walking faster till you reached a gate and heard footsteps behind you
"Don't you know how to greet a new pal?...." The voice was deep sending pleasurable shivers down your spine, you turn around slowly before coming face to face with a skeleton
"Come on and shake my hand" he moved closer to you extending a hand for you to take, you look at him for a movement and take his hand hearing a fart sound, you started to giggle a bit when you realized what was in his hand
"The old whoopie cushion in the hand trick, say...what's your name kid..?" He looked happy assuming you liked jokes and stuff. "I'm (y/n)" you smile happily and look him up and down, he was a little taller than you and wore pink slippers and a blue sweater. "Hehe, (y/n)..? That's a nice name, names sans... Sans the skeleton" he still had the smile on his face, as he looked around slightly with a little tiny of blue blush on his face "welp...g-guess I'll see ya later kid.." Before you could say anything else he was gone, you were a little confused as to why he called you kid but... You didn't argue.
The walk to snowdin was very tiring, you encountered so many monsters and most of them attacked leaving you hurt, but then you see sans and another skeleton up ahead, he was taller than sans an wearing a scarf, he looked friendlier than the rest of the monsters here. When you approach them sans looks to you smiling and what you where assuming his brother did too "Oh my god Sans!! Is that a Human!!!?" He looks a little surprised seeing you.

(( sorry but I might not be posing for a bit, school and stuff is really getting to me, but I'm doing better! Hopefully I can finish everything so I can update more often))