Near Death Experiance?

"(Y/n)...your.."
And it
All
Went silent
.......
You couldn't wake up, all you could remember was passing out on the ground from your magic levels being low, it's like they were stolen from you. You can hear something. It sounds like sans and alphys, you can see them talking as you run up to them, all they do is look at you with a sad expression "(y/n) how could you be so weak..especially with our child..you are stronger than this.. I don't see why I married you in the first place.."

Sans face was pitch black as the rest of his body was normal, same with alphys

"you.. You lost everything.. Just because you couldn't be strong..you were never capable to live anyways..always weak and showed mercy.. TOUGHEN Up..."

You start crying from what they had said, remembering you were weak and never showed that you were tough, always weak that's why the kids and adult would hurt you at the orphanage, calling you names knowing that you weren't strong enough to fight back. You sit and cry for a while, sans and alphys had vanished leaving you there..alone.. And in the dark.. To die..

You wake shortly after with sans gently shaking you, tears streaming down his and your cheeks as he hugged you "(y..y/n) please...wake up!" He whispers to you, if you look you can see sans, alphys, papyrus, toriel and sans all waiting for you to wake up.

"S.sans...don't...cry...please..." You sounded weak as you gently grazed your hand across his cheek, he starts wiping the tears off your face as he looks at you smiling

"O-Oh God (y/n) I thought I lost you and our baby.."
He kisses your cheek for a long time, even though he had no lips "(Y/N!) Y-YOUR ALIVE!.."
You see alphys with a huge smile on her face
"w..what happened..to..me.." Alphys takes a deep breath and watches you
"the child your carrying.. He/she is draining your magic supply from your body. Causing you to pass out when you got home.. Sans had called me immediately, knowing that this has never happened he teleported you here and I fixed your problem only for a short amount of time..for the months your pregnant. You have to stay here.. Where I can give you a magic supplement to help you and the baby"
she smile nervously to you and sans "your heart almost stopped..you had no magic..at all.. So if it wasn't for the magic supply..well... You wouldn't be here.." Sans whispers to you
"For now you should rest my child..I have brought you some pie..it should help you feel better.. Since it contains magic" toriel smiles to you Putting the pie next to you on a table, in no time you find yourself asleep

((Ohh I don't know If this was good))