Strange Man

??? Pov~
S..n's....m.y I a.k w.ho t.his...I....s.." I look at sans and the strange girl beside him, I was interested in her stomach, I knew what they had done, though the thought of it kinda spooked me, sans turns to look straight at me and I smile "d...dad...." I see him tear up before gently hugging him
Sans pov~
"W..what happened to you..all those years ago.." I cry into my fathers shoulder, he gently rubs my back and replies "I...I'm sorry..I...took...so...long..sans I shouldn't have left you and papyrus alone..f..for so long.." He looks at you and smiles "may..I ask..who this is..?" I nod and look at you "this is my wife.. (Y/n)..and our future child..." I seemed happy as I walked to (y/n), I hug her carefully, not wanting to hurt her stomach just anyway..just in case. "Y..you..have a wife...hehe..it's nice to meet you..(y/n)..." He extends a hand to shake your hand "w..well..I must go...I can't stay out of the void for long.." He waves at (y/n) and me before fading away, he almost seemed like a ghost in a way, how he faded and talked "sans.. Why did your father mention himself leaving..a long time ago..? Did something happen..?" He stares at you and sighs "a long time ago..when me and paps were young my father was the royal scientist. He had been working on something called the 'void'... One day he never came back. Grillby had to take care of us while he was 'gone' since no one would really tell us the reason he had disappeared in the first place, since people thought papyrus would take it to seriously. Later on as me and paps got older, grillby had spent all the time he had with us, playing games, talking, feeding us and just keeping us entertained..soon papyrus had forgotten we even had a father..and that was that.." I fake smile to (y/n) "w...wow..I'm sorry..i wouldn't have asked if I knew that.." (Y/n) looks at me and hugs me tight, and I loosen my grip on her "remember..you don't wanna hurt the baby now.." I laugh a little and look at her "how about we get home..since it's getting dark." I point to the setting 'sun' and hold her close "can..we walk home this time..?" She asks and I nod starting to walk with her, our fingers intertwined.

-TIMESKIP CAUSE IM LAZY AF-
(Y/n's) pov~
Once we reached home sans had taken the lead, practically dragging you in the house as you enjoyed the view of children playing and people laughing, you get inside and suddenly feel tired VERY tired, you hadn't had enough sleep these past days with your stomach constantly hurting, this child and how they were developing was harming you in many ways, but you could never tell anyone, since you were scared they'd hurt you too.
Sans seemed very concerned about you and how you were acting "(y/n)..are you alright..somethings bugging you.." His tone of voice sounded scared In a way "this child.. Is hurting me...badly.. I haven't slept..in days.. And my stomachs constantly hurting.. Please don't tell alphys.." You beg looking at him weakly, soon after your magic levels go down, causing you to collapse and pass out..
"(Y/n)..your..."

And it
All
Went Silent

((Another cliffhanger kinda))