Motherly instinct

-TIMESKIP by 2 months
(Y/n's) pov~
Ever since you found out that you where pregnant with sans children it made you a little on the protective side, when monsters approached you'd be more fierce telling them that you couldn't fight because you were pregnant with a 'monsters' child and they left you alone, sans wasn't so lazy as always. He's actually picked up the slack around the house, papyrus was surprised by how he helped paps and you, not only just with cleaning but cooking etc.
You where walking through waterfall to your normal spot behind the rocks. There was a huge hidden area with a big glowing pond, echo flowers and a bench carved with drawing and words.
You can remember what he said before..
           -FLASHBACK START-

               "(Y/n)...I know we just met..and you are having my child...I..I just wanna ask something...I might not know why you fell or what happened but..just know I love you and our child..so..(y/n)...will...will you marry me.."
Sans was silent after his little speach, he pulls out a box with diamonds engraved on the side, when he opens the box there's a silver ring with beautiful green crystals on it, it doesn't look like anything you've seen before do you start tearing up, it worry's sans a bit as you scream 'YES!' His smile grows before he takes your hand putting the ring on "you are now known as (y/n)
(m/n) the comic.."
You smile and hug him
Gently
"I love you sans"
"I love you to (y/n"
-END OF FLASHBACK-
You sit on the bench and watch the waves in the pond, it seems there was a breeze coming through the rocks.. If you look there's actually actually a gap, you can see the part through waterfall, it seems weird now that you could watch the people walk, you an hear someone walk behind you so you turn to see sans, he has that smile on his face "hey sweetheart." He walks to you putting his hands around your waist "hey sansy.." You smile and kiss his cheek. He seems happy being here with you in the room, you hear another persons voice but it was dark and hard to understand
"S..n's....m.y I a.k w.ho t.his...I....s.."
((If you can't figure it out it says "sans may I ask who this is.." Well this is a cliffhanger hahaha cause I'm evillll))