Love Till The End

Jayla soon told me that she was going to move out because she had enough money, but I knew that she was moving out because she didn't want to be near me and my weird relationship. I soon found out that Freddy had been the one she was trying to run away from, and that only followed up with a quote from a movie we first watched, "The past can hurt, but, you can either run from it or learn from it." She didn't listen and just kept running.

Freddy and I really loved each other, besides that, we had some opposites, we came from around the same childhood, we meet by not knowing one another, to best friend, to dating. I think the reason I stayed this long wasn't that I thought he would kill me if I left but perhaps one thing he said,

"You're mine babe, and I'm not going to let anyone take you," he said and kissed me on the lips one last time. That was the thing that really had me stay the first time he had ever kissed me.

A Year Later...

"Y/n have you seen my glove anywhere?" Freddy asked,

"No, where'd you leave it last?" I yelled back to him. We sound like an old married couple, oh my.  I had recently brought Freddy into the real world so we could see each other more often, I still worked at the cafe, and he kept killing people at night when we slept.

About least a month later when I came down with an unknown Illness, the doctor said I had six months to live. I was frightened not because I had nothing to do, I was frightened about losing Freddy. There was only one way for me to stay alive with him and still be happy, Freddy had to kill me himself and have the dream guardians make me what he Is, and how he can still be alive.

5 Months Later...

"I will see you when you alive In my arms again," he said as he punctured his claws into my stomach, I cringed as I saw a light but soon as I knew it I was back in his arms again. I hugged him and kissed him all over I was so happy to be with the man I love for the rest of my life. "I've missed you and I will never let you go, I love you Y/n." he said to me looking down at me, "I love you too Freddy, even though it felt like I was away from you for 30, seconds" I said smiling and He passionately kissed me on the lips and I felt him smiling through the kiss . My God, I loved this man. Not the killer.