Elm Street?

After my Dad took me back home I told him I was going to sleep. Once I got to my room I packed a little more and set my alarm clock for midnight and finally went to sleep, I wasn't lying about that. I could get today out of my mind. My alarm went off in the annoying beep it had, I quickly shut it off and got changed. I changed into a dark gray sweatshirt with black skinny jeans with rips at the knees, white converse, and to top it all of a light gray beany. I put on some makeup under my baggy eyes and some mascara to look decent. I checked myself in the mirror one last time before I left the house with your indigo suitcase, and about 1,000 dollars, more than half I stole from your Dad and Mom, only 300 dollars was mine.

 I went straight to the bus station without stopping, I didn't want to miss the bus, the 1:30 bus, it came all most a minute after I got there. As I climbed the old rusting stairs I sat right in the middle of the bus, it was only me and a couple of other people on the bus. I read where the farthest, safest, and populated place would be for a 16-year-old girl. Springwood was the best option, there was a lot of people there, right? It was far enough away and I would blend in perfectly. Sleep over came me until I woke up suddenly from a blast from a car horn, still dazed from sleeping I saw a sign that said Dayton. Almost there, I can't go back now.

Once the bus stopped at the Springwood station I got off and started to walk to any building I could go but my eyes landed on a whole neighborhood that was fully abandoned and I decided to go and check it out. It wasn't under construction, a really good neighborhood to live in but no one, no cars in any of the driveways. It was just abanded. One house was open the door wasn't even close to being shut, I walked in the house with a crimson red door and solid steel bars on the windows. Not bad, not perfect, but it will do until the people who left it comes back. I set down my things found a bed upstairs jumped on the bed in a matter of seconds I dozed off into a good slumber...