Sticking Around

The dream I had with Freddy was memorable, I wanted to go back to sleep, I wanted to see him again. I wasn't tired, what could I do when my job wasn't ready yet, I had nothing to do except sit around this house all day. So I decided to work on the house until the night time came around and sleep overtook my body.

I walked back upstairs to my room I stayed in the house. The house was so clean for once, everything was working out, my job, and my new found friend. Once night came I hopped into bed and quietly fell asleep. I was not in a boiler room like the last two nights, I was outside the boiler room. There was a man inside of the building, and then all of a sudden parents who were surrounding the building lit the gasoline around the old brown building on fire, but the man never came out.

"That was me y/n," Freddy said as he put his hand on my shoulder making me jump.

"Why would they do that?" I questioned

"Because they didn't like what I was doing to their families, so they took it upon themselves to burn me alive. When I was alive I was a little naughty, but when they killed me I became something much worse-"

"You haunt people's dreams," I say cutting him off, I looked into his eyes and he nods.

"Yeah, and I got my revenge on them and their children, that's how you prove your point y/n don't let anyone tell you otherwise," he says.

"Ok so I'll have to be burned alive but kill people before It happens, that's what I have to do!" I say sarcastically, he didn't have anything to say after that, he just rolled his eyes and grabbed my cheeks, brought my head up to his lips and kissed me on the forehead. Then I woke up why does he keep doing that?