The First Day

After I stopped bleeding from my cuts I decided to go out and shop for a little bit. I went to Target and at least spent three hundred dollars on clothes, food, and other necessary items. Once I was done at the stores I walked back home, put my stuff away in anything that was left in this house and went out to find a job.

 I walked down the street until I found a place called Crave Cafe, it had a NOW HIRING sign hanging inside the door, that's the first one in two blocks, it's better than nothing, I need some money.

 I waltz into the cafe and meet the manager that was at the cash register, "Can I help you?" he says.

"Well, uh, I saw that you were hiring and I would like to see if you were still offering the job?" I asked

 "Oh yes the job, do you have any waitressing experience?"

"Um, Yeah I do I've worked at Thai Tanic once," I said sheepishly

 "Ok then you're hired - uh"

 "Oh my name's y/n," I said

"Okay, we'll Miss Y/n you start next week on Sunday. By the way, my name is Quinn" he mentioned as I left the café.I can't believe he fell for the Thai Tanic. People here are so gullible.

I walked back to my "house" and looked around for things I could scavenge, I turned on the power and cleaned up the place a bit. It was officially a true home. By then it was time to go to bed because the working I did today made me exhausted. I got changed into my new bought pajamas, It was my f/c flannel pants with a gray Lion King " I'm surrounded by idiots" undershirt. After I changed I hopped on to my bed upstairs and went straight to sleep, forgetting about the provoking man in my dreams.