Sweet Dreams

I woke up in the usual boiler room foggy, humid and just plain gray, then Freddy showed up looking shier than usual in his sweater and hat, a small bush on his face from seeing me, that was until I remembered the note he had given me the night before and blush appeared on my face for one second and disappeared, but I decided not go straight into that so I said something that was not all that better.

"Hey, Freddy you seem quite today, what's up?" I questioned. 

"Y/n I know that you haven't lost your memory in one day and that you can remember about last night, what I gave you." He said looking at the floor, and at that moment I ran up and hugged him catching him by surprise he almost fell on the floor and I looked into his shocked eyes.

"You are the only person who has told me that in my whole life and I love you for that, or is it because you can't resist me," I said kissing him on the cheek. I saw him blush a deep red under all his charming burnt skin, it made me blush and smile."Just so you know that letter that you wrote me was very cheesy," I said to him.

"Shut up" he said, then he grabbed me by my pink tank top and kissed me on the lips now it was my turn to blush. At first, I resisted for at least 2.3 seconds until I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed back, I've never had anything like this before but I didn't want to lose this right now, not ever. We both pulled back and then he said, 

"What's the design on your shirt stand for?"

"Really?" I said to him. 

"What I have nothing else to talk about.. So what does it mean?" He said draping his clawed arm around my waist. 

"Ugh fine, the cupcake is sweet, the bullet is deadly, a beautiful woman's a dangerous thing." I finally said to him 

"How could you remember that but not yesterday?" Freddy questioned and laughed a little along with him.

"Well I only remember important things," I said to him and laughed, then I woke up laughing. Thank God I live alone. So does this mean Freddy is my boyfriend, I had no idea this was the first time anyone had ever done something like that to you, not like I was going to spread the news of the man in your dreams and I was dating it just doesn't seem reasonable.