Chapter 33

Hey! Just wanted to say a big thank you to the writer of this IronArcher618   You should go check Out her stories I'm a big fan and I think you all would enjoy too!

I'm horrible at writing action/violence so I asked her and she agreed so here it is perfectly written!

Goals? 60 views!
Next chapter will be up in about a month gotta make it perfect:)

This is short but all things short are cute and awesome!
________________________________

-Rosa-

Kyser and I lead two fairly small groups to a clearing in the midnight woods. I shake fearfully as I silently step on the dark grass. Kyser and I exchange looks. He's as scared as I, I think.

"You know what we're here to do." Kyser says, strongly. His muscles are clean and cut as he takes a breath and lets it out.

"We hunt down Tygeris, no matter how strong or influential he is. We will kill him no matter how much he prays or cries. No mercy!" Kyser states.

"No mercy!" Everyone yells, roughly. Kyser nods, smirking. He pulls me over to him, gently. I look at him, confused

"We are sure to win this." Kyser says. His lips met mine, as I blush. I can sense multiple eyes staring at me. I shrug and push away. I love him, but... his confidence could get us killed.

After everyone dialed down, we began to push forward into the woods. We made a line, slowly walking into unknown territory.

No noise. No enemy ambushes. No nothing. A howl could be heard in the far distance, behind us. Kyser froze. He turned to me.

"THEY'RE ATTACKING FROM BEHIND!" He yelled. Just then, hundreds of wolves jumped out from behind, clawing at our side. None of us ran, all of us began to fight.

No matter how many dogs I bit the neck of, Tygeris was no where in sight. I looked around, trying to dodge attackers.

Eso and Tabitha are side by side, kicking and biting at enemies. Casper slams a hound up to the side of a tree, drawing his claws into the creature's neck. Blood splat against Casper's body, soaking it in red. There's still no sign of...

Nolla. I spin around, vigorously shaking. No one, but Kyser, is there, fighting. Then, a piercing pain strikes my leg. I look down, fearfully, seeing a red eyed, gray hound, biting my flesh. I growl and bite it's face, right in the one of the eye sockets. The hound whimpers and falls to the ground. The enemy wolves stop coming. The fighting seized.

Eso, Casper, Tabitha, and Kyser rush towards me, smiling and laughing. I feel this urge. An urge...I didn't know what to do with. Suddenly, I just....took off into the woods. Tears stroke my eyes like arrows to a target.

"NOLLA!" I screamed, horrified. My foot got caught on a loose root, causing me to trip. I tumbled down the leave-covered hill. I stopped, left to lay in the dark grass. The stars up above shimmered, as the moon glowed. My eyes drifted asleep.

----Time Skip----

A Sunray made it's way into the room, shining in my eyes. I groan and roll on my side, still slumbering.
"Five more minutes, Kyser." I say, sleepily.

"Of course, Ms. Conner." Replies a voice. It's not Kyser. It's male. Deep, flirty, and gently. My head pops off it's pillow to see Tygeris there, smirking. I sit up until I am dragged back down. My hands are chained to the bed. Tygeris moves close to me. He kneels down and whispers in my ear.

"You've been betrayed. Your little Nolla, my little pet. She told me everything. Now you can act like you won the war. But remember this. Though I've harmed you in the past, your torture is just beginning."