Chapter 27

You guys are the best!!!! So here's a surprise update!! It's short but I like it!!
Remember to share with friends and please vote on every chapter!! I have entered the Wattys so your votes help!!

Whoo hoo! It's Kyser's Point Of View this chapter!

Goals- 45 views please I will update again when 'Arrows' reaches 400 views and 200 votes so please get to reading and voting!
---------------------------------------------

-Kyser-

I sit in my office like have been for the past months since Rosa has been gone. I've opened every map, and even have packs out there with her scent looking for her. I miss her, I've never missed anyone this much especially someone as annoying as Rosa...

I miss that. I miss her constant smiling she always felt the need to see me and anyone around her to smile, it's like that's what she lives for to see others happy. We were doing so good, I was starting to open up and trust her even though we haven't fully mated I feel the love I have for her and the love she holds for me it's still strong I just know it. I can only feel her physical pain thanks to her sister Odetté making me vow she hasn't had any pain yet which I am truly grateful.

"Thinking of her again?" Loralye smiles walking in holding a piece of paper in her small hands.

I don't like to admit that I think of her especially to Loralye she's a stranger to me, but out of all she's comforted me and hasn't given up on Rosa. Nolla, Rosa's best friend believes she's dead. I refuse to believe that I would know before anyone else.

"We found her" Loralye smiles handing me the paper.

It's a map with a small bright red star showing hope. We found her. She's safe. I need to get her home.

I'm over come with joy as I smile and hug Loralye tightly and kiss her right cheek. I hear a familiar growl and laugh as I see her mate walk in I back away knowing he didn't like that.

"We are going to bring her home" I smile to him.

"Yeah well no touching my mate" he growls.

I nod my head and watch as they leave. I sit back down in my red leather chair and stare at that small star it's where Rosa is. I'm going to get her back, I never knew how much she meant to me until she was taken.

I can't wait to see her, to hold her, and mark her as mine. She wil be the best Luna this pack will ever have, she's so joyful, so kind and all mine. A little part of me wonders if she misses me just as much as I miss her.

"I'm going to find you Rosa, I swear I'll kill anyone who caused you any pain" I whisper.

I need to get my pack ready they could be planning an attack. I'm weak right now, but I won't stop till I have my mate back safe and sound. It's hard to believe my own sister would cause this much pain...she still thinks it's my fault dad is dead, in a way it is if only I would've been smarter he would still be here an Kylie would be some what sane.

'We will find mate' my wolf whispers.

I nod in agreement, I'm guessing Rosa can't communicate with her wolf. They probably have her drugged...no I'm sure would have felt that. I shake my head clearing my thoughts and mind linking my best trackers and warriors we need to start planning this tonight.

I'm getting her back and as soon as I do I'm telling her how much she really means to me. I was so selfish to deny her love and happiness before, trust me now that I will love her and respect her, treat her right like a mate is supposed to be treated.

"Alpha?" Warrior Elderige whispers coming in with the others.

"We found Rosa's exact spot. We need to plan a rescue" I inform them.

Their eyes light up. They all love Rosa everyone has missed her. They all already think of her as their Luna even though I haven't marked her as Mine just yet...they love her.

"Why not a attack?" Alvin asks standing next to his superior Eldridge.

"We have to get Rosa first, we have to keep her safe" I reply. "Now..here's the plan" I start