Chapter 26 (Part 1)

Next chapter will be out after 'Arrows' gets 300 views:)

Go check out my two new werewolf love stories!!

'I Fear My Mate'
And...
'Wild'

So the picture above is someone being a jerk to me, I simple asked if maybe when she got the time if she could check out my story. Well instead she was a jerk and told me to 'get lost' if you don't want to, then dont reply or be mature and say 'no thanks'
Rant over!
--------------------------------------------
So I have a new werewolf love story out called 'Wild' I would truly appreciate it if you'd share and read please:)

Hey!!! We reached 67k that's way more than I ever thought this story would get. So thank you all! Okay on to the story!
Goals- 50 views? Yeah that sounds good^_^
---------------------------------------------

-Rosa's POV-

It's been a couple of days since Victoriá and I made the deal with Eso. I'm still suspicious of him, but he's my only shot of getting out here and back to Kyser as soon as possible.

"Eso.." I whisper/yell to the man across from my cell.

I see him come into the light with messy hair and yawning. He's been sleeping a lot. He says it helps strengthen his wolf a bit he even told me to try it but I can't all I can think about is getting out of here with Victoriá and maybe try to get Odetté to come with.

"Aren't you supposed to be getting out today?" Victoriá asks.

"Why yes. I'll be going to visit Tabithia right as I leave" he answers.

I'm worried that's for sure. What if Tabithia doesn't want to help? She could get in trouble along with Eso. I can't think about that though we need to leave, to escape who knows what they're planning to do to us.

I hear heavy footsteps coming our way so Victoriá and I scurry back to our original places. The guard stops at my cell his expression blank like always as he unlocks the door and walks my way crouching down and un-doing my chains. I arch a brow at him. Are they letting me go?

"Alpha Tygeris wants to see you" he smirks.

I take a deep breath I'd be lying if I wasn't scared. I didn't think he'd want to see me again since I did nothing to help him the last time. I need to watch my words maybe I can get something out of him like some information if I can get him mad enough.

We start walking down the halls passing cell after cell. I keep my emotions in check and just put on a poker face. As we exit the chambers the smell of sweat and blood, I take another deep breath.

We walk through the halls this place is actually really beautiful. It's kind of old fashion like from another century but it's still beautiful. The guards keep my hands behind my back in a tight hold making me growl only to be scared by their glares.

The smell of food makes my stomach growl loudly. The only food they give us is a slice of moldy bread and some cheese  it tastes terrible luckily we get water to choke it down. I swear I'm never eating bread again once I get out of here.

I didn't realize how weak I am until now. I've lost some weight. I have bags under my eyes and all I can think about is escaping and getting back to my mate. My wolf can't even talk to me because of how weak she is right now, if I can just get to Tabithia.

"Why hello Rosa" I raise my head to find we are now in some kind of trophy room with Tygeris standing front and center.

"Sit. We will be talking...for a while" he smirks.

I gulp at his sinister looks. I wish I wasn't so scared I don't want to show any fear but I am and it's making me even more fustrated.

I want Kyser I miss him...I want to go home...will I ever get out?

TO BE CONTINUED.....