Chapter 4

Goals for the chapter: 10 views 3 votes, 1 comment ty:)
—-------------------------------------------

-Rosa's POV-

We pull up to the biggest house I've ever seen. I mean our pack house was big and all, but this has to be bigger. It's practically in the middle of nowhere which I like so we can shift without worrying about humans finding out our secret.

I step out of the car and go to the back to pick up my suitcases. Kyser tried to take them from me, but I just glare at him. He gets the message and leaves me alone while Nolla and her mate Casper are whispering to each other and giggling. I never thought that'd if care if I had a mate or not, but now that I actually found mine I feel like crying. This isn't how it's supposed to be. I follow Casper up the stairs having a difficult time since my suitcases probably weigh more than I do.

"Lemme help" Nolla offers taking a suitcase.

We walk upstairs and I feel really awkward. Where am I supposed to stay? Nolla gives me a quick hug then disappears into the room with Casper. Please tell me I don't have to share with Kyser. I decide to just leave my bags in the hallway. I run back down the stairs and go outside. I find a nearby tree I quickly strip off my clothes and shift.

My senses heighten and I can see every deatail of the woods surrounding me. I can smell Kyser's scent everywhere along with unfamiliar scents that are probably his pack members, well I guess they're my pack members now. I start running as fast as Silvia will allow me the air feels so good going through my fur. Silvia howls with excitement and I laugh at her childishness.

-Lets go swim!- Silvia yells.

I nod and sniff out a waterfall. I back up a while aways and run swiftly to the water and dive in. It's cold, but feels so good to calm my nerves, but I know I have to return before it gets too late or I'll be in trouble. I get out shake some water off and run over to the tree where I left my clothes on, I shift and hurriedly put on my clothes. I smell Kyser's scent getting stronger meaning he's coming my way. Once I'm finished I run up to the house only to run into a glaring Kyser.

"Where were you?!" He snaps making Silvia growl.

"Went for a swim" I shrug.

"You should've asked!" He yells "Look I don't know how they did things back at your pack, but here you obey your Alpha or there will be consequences" he threatens.

"Then send me back!" I yell getting in his face.

I see Nolla running up to me and pulling me back by my arm. I am furious how dare he even talk about my pack one of the most respected pack. They could kill every last member here if they wanted to.

"Rosa, it's okay. Relax." Nolla coos running her fingers through my hair.

"I-I want to go home!" I cry pushing away from my best friend.

I can see the hurt in Kyser's eyes, but I don't care. He could've said it in a nice way, but no he chooses to disrespect my pack. How dare he. Nolla leads me to a room upstairs that has his scent I'm guessing this is his room. The only thing that confuses me is why my bags are in his room?

"Why-are...my bags in his room?" I ask through sniffles.

"He's your mate..you share a room" Nolla asks rubbing my back.

I pull away from her and stand up. I see pictures of his parents, Alpha Link and Luna Jewels. Along with a girl who looks a lot like Kyser I'm guessing is his sister. Kyser looks just like his dad, but soft grey eyes like his mother I wish he was sweet like his mom. I know she's sick, my dad told me it happens when your mate dies you get really sick, and most time you don't make it. Maybe that's why he acts the way he does? I hear the door close and I see Nolla has left and Kyser is standing at the door looking at me with sad eyes. He comes up behind me, making Silvia excited.

"Rosa, you don't understand" he whispers.

"I would understand better if you talked to me like a person" I reply sniffing.

I keep my back to him and keep my eyes focused on the picture of his family. If I look at him I know I'll bust out in tears again.

"Just..please don't give me a hard time" he says sitting on his bed.

"Can you..send me home..please?" I beg tears brimming my eyes. I've never had anyone yell at me before it hurts to know the one person who is supposed to love me...doesn't.

"No. You are apart of my pack now. If you leave I will consider you a rogue and even your dad wouldn't be able to protect you" he answers.

I turn around and sit next to him on the bed. I can feel his gaze on me. I hate showing I'm weak. I keep my eyes trained on the floor not daring to look in his eyes. Out of nowhere he pats my back softly, it feels awkward to me but Silvia seems to like it. I move away from his touch.

"Where can I change into my pyjamas?" I ask standing up.

"Bathrooms right there" he answers pointing to a door.

I grab a tank top and some shorts I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I look at my now wet face from crying so much along with my eyes. I run some cold water, splashing it on my warm face while calming my breathing.

I need to accept this is my pack now, I might one day be a Luna. I miss my family very much especially my dad he always understands me. I can't even mind link them anymore it hurts but I will be strong, I don't want to disgrace my mother and father they want me to be happy, and maybe one day Kyser will make me happy. I finish up and step ou to see Kyser lying in his bed while I stand there awkwardly looking around.

"Get in" he orders lifting up the blankets.

I don't argue mainly because I'm exhausted so I just climb in and sleep on the edge of the bed. I ignore the Sparks I feel just by being near him and fall asleep.