Chapter 16

Goals: 10 views please!
I dedicate this chapter to Biankies1899 and HATENLOVE12345 thanks for all the support guys:3
--------------------------------------------

I sit in my room looking through magazines like any normal teenage girl would, but all I really want to do is run Silvia is getting restless from being inside all day with people checking in on me every hour or so. I know it's for my safety but it's still boring.

"I am so bored" Loralye groans walking in and lying on the bed.

"I know my wolf keeps annoying me because she's so antsy" I reply.

"Maybe we should sneak out" she suggests wiggling her eyebrows.

"No way. Jake would be beyond pissed while Kyser wouldn't talk to me probably for days" I laugh rolling my eyes.

She shrugs and scoots next to me looking at the new 'fall collection' I really need to go shopping for clothes plus I need to way out of this house! No I shouldn't think about clothes right now I need to train.

"Loralye. I want to train, do you know how to fight rogues?" I ask closing the magazine.

"Of course not. Not a lot of girls are warriors" she replies.

"Well I want to train. I wanna be able to protect Kyser and the pack, you should have the same feeling" I say.

"Look, I have faith that Jake can take care of it, I'm not getting involved" she shrugs.

Is she serious? How can she sit back and let rouges threaten her mates life? Hell Kyser and I haven't even mated yet but it seems we care more for each other than those who have already.

"I can't believe you" I grumble crossing my arms.

"Ya know I get why Nolla picked me for her wedding. You are waay to much trouble" she spits walking out of the room.

What the hell? I finally forget about the whole 'Loralye being picked over me' and she just has to bring it up? Maybe she isn't a true friend.

I decide to look out the window where I see the pack training. Some are running to show their speed, while others are being trained how to fight by Kyser. It's so cute how when he's serious he runs his hands through his hair. Casper stands scribbling on a notepad while he watches two black wolves who are twins. They're names are Wesely and Wilbur they're the fastest in the pack and they're actually new they only joined around a month ago. I only met them in passing.

"Luna, I brought you dinner" Sypher a friend of Kyser's and one of the best chefs in the house.

"Sypher. I told you call me Rosa" I smile taking the pasta bake from him.

"Right sorry" he apologises bowing his head and leaving.

-Time Skip-

It's been two days since I decorated Sapphires room, and I haven't seen Kyser much at all. He's always busy now and it's starting to bother me, I know he wants to be prepared but I miss him.He finally walks in late tonight looking worn out as ever. I need to take advantage of this time, I want him to train me I want to be prepared.

He takes off his shirt revealing his toned chest making me shiver slightly I shake it off and start to massage his shoulders he closes his eye telling me that he's enjoying it. I smile and kiss his cheek. Okay here we go.

"Kyser. Can I train with you?" I ask wasting no time.

He turns around to meet my eyes he looks mad, but also proud? I take his hands in mine and take a deep breath.

"I am the future Luna. I need to learn how to protect you, myself and the pack" I explain.

"I don't want you to get hurt" he whispers.

"Part of me not getting hurt is learning to fight" I counter.

He sighs and begins to run his fingers through his dark hair making it look messy, just the way I like it. He sighs and stands up.

"If I train you, you will do everything I say" he demands in which I nod.

I throw my arms around him happy he's willing to train me. I pull away and look into his tired grey eyes I can't help but to cup his face in mine and press a small kiss on his lips.

"Let's get some sleep" I whisper pushing him down.

Kyser and I are a lot closer, but now o want more. What if one of us dies in the war? Or we both die? We wouldn't ever know the full mate experience. I'm also worried that I want be good at fighting. What will happen if I don't learn quickly enough? I want to protect everyone and I'm starting to feel the pressure.

-Authors Note-
The next chapter is already typed up and saved:3

It is soo much better than this chapter. I just don't t feel confident with this one:(

They always say all writers have that sometimes. So maybe I can get atleast 10 views on this?